2009..Easter..40 Day Speak Aloud God's Word Prayer Vigil

charmingt

Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes." And I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head,and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by. Zechariah 3:4,5

So he answered and said to me: "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit' Says the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6

Last edited:

hurricane

Zephaniah 3:18
I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

Marriage is honorable among all and the bed undefiled Heb 13:4

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Amen.

"Is it not my family God has chosen?
Yes, he has made an everlasting covenant with me.
His agreement is arranged and guaranteed in every detail.
He will ensure my safety and success.
2 Samuel 23

The first servant reported,
`Master, I invested your money and made ten times the original amount!'
"`Well done!' the king exclaimed. `You are a good servant. You have been faithful with the little I entrusted to you, so you will be governor of ten cities as your reward.'

21"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'
Matthew 25

Psalm 66:5

5 Come and see what our God has done,
what awesome miracles he performs for people!

Isaiah 65:24 (New King James Version)

24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:25,26

Day 23 Amen.

Last edited:

charmingt

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." 2Chronicles 16:9

kayte

Day 22
Psalm 118:17-18
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9)

charmingt

"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who askes receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Luke 11:9,10

Ask
Seek
Knock

It all goes back to asking Him. God makes it so easy for us!:yep:

hurricane

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." 2Chronicles 16:9

This is a right now word. Thanks for the confirmation.

hurricane

I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Amen.

Psalm 118:17-18
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.

"So I say to you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who askes receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Luke 11:9,10

Ask
Seek
Knock

It all goes back to asking Him. God makes it so easy for us!:yep:

Day 24/25 Amen.

charmingt

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:2

hurricane

Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 (New King James Version)

24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Day 25 Amen.

kayte

Day 25
Eyes have not seen nor ear heard what God has in store for those who
love Him
1Corinthinans

charmingt

The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. He will bless those who fear the LORD both small and great. May the LORD give you increase more and more, you and your children. May you be blessed by the LORD, who made heaven and earth. The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's; but the earth He has given to the children of men. Psalm 115:12-16

This leads me to conclude that my God blesses my household! What a promise!:yep:

kayte

Day 26
Isaiah 61:3 (CEV), “He sent me to give them flowers in place of their sorrow, olive oil in place of tears, and joyous praise in place of broken hearts. They will be called "Trees of Justice," planted by the LORD to honor his name.”

charmingt

Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yes, our God is merciful. The LORD preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me. Return to your rest. O my soul, for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. For You have deliverd my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. Psalm 116:5-8

charmingt

"Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "When the plowman shall overtake the reaper; and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God. Amos 9:13-15

kayte

Day 27
Deut.28:2} "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:

hurricane

Amen.

"Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD, "When the plowman shall overtake the reaper; and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God. Amos 9:13-15

Deut.28:2} "And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the LORD your God:

Day 26/27/28 Amen.

kayte

DAY 28
Deut.28:3} "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.

{Deut.28:11} "And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you.

{Deut.28:12} "The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand.

charmingt

So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." Matthew 21:21.22

topsyturvy86

Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame". Amen!

Amen!

Ladies, I feel so blessed already :).

charmingt

Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity and passing over the trangression of the remnant of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy. He will again have compassion on us, and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea. You will give truth Jacob and mercy to Abraham, which You have sworn to our fathers from days of old. Micah 7:18-20

kayte

DAY 29
And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto ... I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness, and thou shalt know the Lord. ...

the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits." Daniel 11:32

hurricane

PSALMS 150

Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His santuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everthing that has BREATH
praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!

kayte

Day 30
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD (Psalm 40:3).