2009..Easter..40 Day Speak Aloud God's Word Prayer Vigil

charmingt

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life. I am the bread of life.
As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever." John 6:47,48,57,58

charmingt

"I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life , and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:9,10

charmingt

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe; in My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover." Mark 16:15-18

topsyturvy86

DAY 28
Deut.28:3} "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.

{Deut.28:11} "And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you.

{Deut.28:12} "The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand.

Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame". Amen!

hurricane

PSALMS 150

Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His santuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everthing that has BREATH
praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame". Amen!

Day 32
The upright shall have good things in possession.
(Proverbs 28:10)

charmingt

"Therefore let it be known to you that the salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will hear it!" Acts 28:28

kayte

Day 33

Psalm 35:27 'Let them shout for joy and be glad who favour my righteous cause; and let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of his servant."' (NIV)

charmingt

"The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; and he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?" says the LORD. "Is not My word like a fire?" says the LORD, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?" Jeremiah 23:28,29

WOW!!!:grin:

Last edited:

hurricane

Revelation 1:18

I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Day 34/35 Amen.

topsyturvy86

DAY 28
Deut.28:3} "Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the country.

{Deut.28:11} "And the LORD will grant you plenty of goods, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you.

{Deut.28:12} "The LORD will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand.

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." 2Chronicles 16:9

Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame".

"And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord." Luke 1:45.

Amen!

kayte

Day 36
Matthew 25:19-21: 'After a long absence, the master of those three servants came back and settled up with them. The one given five thousand dollars showed him how he had doubled his investment. His master commended him: "Good work! You did your job well. From now on be my partner."' (The Message

kayte

Day 37
Psalm 65:11
Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.

charmingt

"Whoever receives this little child in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me. For he who is least among you all will be great." Luke 9:48

hurricane

Zephaniah 3:18
I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

Marriage is honorable among all and the bed undefiled Heb 13:4

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Amen.

Psalm 66:5

5 Come and see what our God has done,
what awesome miracles he performs for people!

Isaiah 65:24 (New King James Version)

24 “ It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Day 36/37/38 Amen.

kayte

Day 38

Isaiah 66

you will drink deeply
and delight in her overflowing abundance."

12 For this is what the LORD says:
"I will extend peace to her like a river,
and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream;
When you see these things, your heart will rejoice.
You will flourish like the grass!

charmingt

Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23

charmingt

If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4

charmingt

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, fo those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain. Philippians 2:9-16

kayte

Day 39
2 Corinthians 9:11 'You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion...'

charmingt

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

kayte

Day 40
The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure. (Deuteronomy 28:12)

Sunday was Ascension Sunday....I'm finishing the vigil one day late
but PRAISE GOD from Whom all blessings flow

hurricane

Zephaniah 3:18
I will rescue her that was lame, and her that was scattered I will gather together. I will establish her as something to praise with a famous reputation in the land that witnessed their shame.

Marriage is honorable among all and the bed undefiled Heb 13:4

And the Lord God said, " it is not good that man should be alone; I will make him a helper comparable to him. Gen 2: 18

So Boaz took Ruth and she became his wife; and when he went in to her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bore a son. Ruth 4: 13

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, Buut it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isa 55:11

Amen.

PSALMS 150

Praise the Lord!

Praise God in His santuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!

Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!

Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!

Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise him with stringed instruments and flutes!

Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!

Let everthing that has BREATH
praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord!

topsyturvy86

Day 40

Originally Posted by kayte
DAY 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmingt
"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." 2Chronicles 16:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsyturvy86
Joel 2:25-26 "So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wonderously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame".

"And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord." Luke 1:45.

Amen! Praise the Lord! :)

charmingt

Since we can speak God's Word to manifest our prayer requests may I say may God answer all our prayers as we ask them and may they come answered quickly and as we ask them in Jesus' Name. This has been such a blessing to me!:yep: Amen!!