2012 is approaching - what are you curious to try?

SimJam

not buying any new products (only restocking, no PJing) :giggle:

but Im really excited abt trying my BF hauls ... 3 new HV products (whipped ends cream, acai phyto and moist PRO) and 2 new pura body naturals products (cupuacu hair butter and chocolate hair smoothie:lick:

Last edited:

sweetpea7

Im buying my babyliss pro thermal rolling dryer in January so i can rollerset :grin: Also,
hairveda strinillah
kinky curly knot today
shea moisture shampoo
giovanni deeper mositure conditioner and direct leave in
Carols daughter healthy hair butter

I cant wait til i get my Christmas money from my mom :lol:

Last edited:

regina07

Y'all ladies have some serious choices. I want to try clear henna and aphogee 2 step treatment. But I may do some research on all the products y'all mentioned!

Aggie

I have to admit, I have been a super product junkie for the first 3-4 years of my hair journey and now that I have been a pj, I have pretty much used up my stash and given away what didn't work on my hair at all.

Now that I am mostly rehabilitated, I only want to settle on 3 hair product lines and they are Aubrey Organics, Moroccan Oil line, and Avlon's Keracare hair products. The latter, I have not used most of the products but I have tried a few and I love them so far. I will be working on getting at least 80% of the entire line - some products I don't use at all like spritzes, pomades, protein gels, creme presses, etc.

Ijanei

Not necessarily a product but gonna' try to leave my hair be. Do nothing, no flat iron, no constant twisting of any sort, just going to tuck it away for 1 year. See where it gets me.

JC Jane

Other low manip/protective styles besides roller sets and bantu knot outs. Gonna learn to fish tail braid and find a bun style that works for the shape of my face.

Dominicanatural

Curl Junkie products! and Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothing

I'm also hoping that the new year will bring bunnable hair. I would love to try a bun, my former staple, on my natural hair.

Meemee6223

Everything!!!! I'm just getting started. I hope it won't take too many tries before I find the perfect products for my hair. I love trying new things, which may be a bad habit...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Lita

I want to try and limit my-self to-
-3 Dc's that I can rotate
-3 leave-ins to rotate
-3 moisturizers to rotate
-3 scalp items to rotate
-2 gels to rotate
-2 Butters to rotate
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*I pray that these items are not expensive..lol

I already have 3 favorite Sulfate Free-poo's..
I have 3 favorite ceramide oils (seal)..

NARROW MY PRODUCTS DOWN!

Happy Hair Growing!

KaramelKutie803

There's a lot of stuff that I want to try. I'll probably purchase a few in December or ask for them as Christmas items (or just ask for the money to buy them myself lol)

Darcy's Botanicals:
-Daily Leave-In Conditioner (Juicy Peach, Vanilla Delight)
-Peach Kernel (Natural Curls) Hydrating Hair Milk
-Pumpkin Seed Curl Moisturizing Conditioner
-Eucalyptus Mint Herbal Scalp Conditioning Butter
-Coconut Cupuacu Butter Natural Hair Pomade
-Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream

Curl Junkie:
-Curl Rehab Moisturizing Conditioner in Strawberry Ice-Cream Scent
-Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix Moisturizing Conditioner

SheScentIt:
-Coco Cream Leave-In Conditioner
-Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream
-Jojoba Hair Milk
-Marula Hemp Hair Butter
-Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor

Oyin Handmade:
-Hair Dew
-Whipped Pudding
-Burnt Sugar Hair Pomade

List longer than I thought. It's the PJism in me :ohwell:

andromeda

aveda dc - i think it's called intensive dry remedy repair or something like that
the oyin products i ordered on bf - burnt sugar pomade + honey hemp condish

kupenda

Nexxus shampoo and Shea Moisture shampoo. I haven't found a shampoo yet that I really like that's in liquid form. I get kinda tired of shampoo bars

Alright. Tried the Nexxus shampoo. Nothing to write home about. Still interested in SM. Also want to try Giovanni Direct Leave In, Darcy's Botanicals, and She Scent It. But I promised the SO I wouldn't buy more products for 6 months. Darn. What was I thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

fiyahwerks

I want to try and roller set my hair for the first time in my life. I have to buy a hood dryer first though.

BobbieDoll

I want to try Mud Wash
Hairveda
Curl Junkie
Afroveda
Shea Moisture
Darcy Botanticals

I plan on doing my BC in February and want to start using natural products and hopefully find some staples.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
I want to whip up some of my own homemade prods.

I'm working on a protein spritz. A moisturizing butter. And a hair gel.

I also want to try a waistlength weave. Just once. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
And mesh rollers! How could I forget that!

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

Bun Mistress

I am going to use Silk Elements megasilker relaxer for my next texlax. That wont be til February or March. That's the only new product I plan on using. Other than relaxers I have tried it all!

candy626

Debating on doing a keratin treatment and if I don't do that I would definitely like to try a new relaxer brand.

Sade'

I am curious about trying to texlax my hair. As u can see in my siggy it's been a while.