**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

sisters248

I love it! It really helps me detangle my hair right after I rinse my hair and it also makes my hair feel really soft. My mom also likes the HQS leave in and it works wonders on her hair.

NowIAmNappy

Last night I sprayed my hair with infusium and conditioner and water and then oiled my scalp with mustard oil the. Sealed the whole length of my hair with safflower oil. This morning my hair is mousturized and happy

sisters248

So Saturday, I felt like being a little adventurious and wanted to try something new... :nono: bad idea ok. So I use the Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Curl Creme Pudding as a substitute for their mango butter and then sealed with safflower oil then I wrapped my hair with a satin scarf. Let me tell you, I woke up the next morning my hair was so hard and stiff. Now I did do my research about this product before I brought it and a lot of people said that it works wonders on their hair. I didnt want to take a chance to comb through my hair so I just washed it all off with L'Oreal sulfate free shampoo and then conditioned my hair with sauve. I detangled my hair and fingered comb my hair after I rinsed. Then I slapped on some HQ leave in and detangled one last time. I then moisturized and sealed my hair with the Elasta QP mango butter and safflower oil. My hair is feeling happy and free this morning! :gorgeous:

veesweets

DC'ed with SD razz, SSI avocado as my leave in
During the week I'll use SSI curly buttercream as my moisturizer

Wenbev

Still prepooing with hair trigger in the scalp, grapeseed, avo or walnut on the length. Cnt do the LOC just the LC. Will use hot six when hair is straight.

veesweets

My napa valley grapeseed oil arrived. This stuff is DARRRK, almost as dark as hemp seed oil. It also has a really silky feel and slight nutty smell similar to macadamia nut oil. Almost nothing like the NOW brand grapeseed oil I was using before. Will seal with it for the next few weeks. Might even try it for oil rinsing

Brownie518

I usually wash 2x a week so 1x a week I add some ceramide oil to my DC. Usually hemp seed, rice bran, or wheat germ.
Still sealing with either Nourish or Hydratherma Naturals oil

DominicanBrazilian82

Poo washed with Loreal Sulfate Free Shampoo last night. Overnight and all day DC with SSI Okra and SSI Avocado. After rinse out tonight and ACV rinse, added Curly Kinks Satin Roots before my rollerset :).

veesweets

I prepoo'd overnight with a mix of grapeseed/JBCO/EVCO (added more grapeseed than the other two). Used SD go moist, DC'ed with BASK vanilla whiskey :lick: , and sealed my leave in with more grapeseed oil

Lita

Used-Dax green/gold hair wax on edges...

Contains-Sunflower oil,Sesame seed oil,WGO & Safflower oil..

Happy Hair Growing!

apemay1969

I'm getting myself set up to join part 4. I texlaxed today after 6 years natural and 6 years on the forum. I just couldn't keep my fine, thin 3c/4b hairs from hugging and breaking. I believe with the knowledge I've gained, I can retain some dang hair.

Today, I used Shea Moisture Yucca Milk and sealed with castor and grapeseed oil. I'll add more as I progress, if need be. This is an easy challenge. I hope. :/

DominicanBrazilian82

I'm getting myself set up to join part 4. I texlaxed today after 6 years natural and 6 years on the forum. I just couldn't keep my fine, thin 3c/4b hairs from hugging and breaking. I believe with the knowledge I've gained, I can retain some dang hair.

Today, I used Shea Moisture Yucca Milk and sealed with castor and grapeseed oil. I'll add more as I progress, if need be. This is an easy challenge. I hope. :/

apemay1969 :welcome: I'll add you to the Challengers List. This challenge is super easy. Great thing about ceramides is that you will find both natural and/or synthetic ones in products you already have. You'll love this ceramide life!

Lita

Just moisturized with NA Hemp & Coconut hair milk..Hair is softening back up..

Happy Hair Growing!

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Although I am embarking on a more ayurvedic based reggi I was reminded today/yesterday that ceramide rich oils are not to be forgotten:nono:
I still do my oil rinse with a ceramide rich blend but instead of using almond oil I will stick to rice bran or grapeseed:yep:

Brownie518

Prepood with KeraVada Amla Brahmi oil (has a ceramide in there)

Added a tiny bit of hemp seed and wheat germ to my DC

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Sealed with JBCO coconut oil last night and touched up a few of my twists and my hairline with it today. It contains hemp and grape seed oil. I purchased the 25 oz of Napa Valley grape seed oil today. It is time to return to ceramides. They make life so easy! :spinning:

apemay1969

Prepooing with coconut and grape seed oil while i saute shrimp in coconut and grape seed oil. :) peas and rice. I'll cowash after i eat. :)