2013 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim0105

@EnExitStageLeft

Hi! I sure can! It smells a little stronger than VS with a hint of raspberry. Its a good consistency for me. Not too thick, not to thin. As I applied it to my hair it was instantly smoothing and when I rinsed my hair was very, very soft and moisturized easy to detangle... I love it better than VS. A little goes a long way... I will never... NEVER be without it!

I am waiting on RCA to place my next order with Silk Dreams.

Evolving78

Kim0105

*high five to a fellow SD STAN!:happydance:

Cattypus1 xu93texas Altruisticoam yoli184 KiWiStyle, shortdub78

What y'all gettin'? :grin: I want 2 more Shea What Duex's (pure moisture..no protein, shortdub78 your hair would like this), Nourish Oil, Creme De La Silk :lick:.

EnExitStageLeft

help me! i am about to hit the button! SuperGirl suggested the Avocado Pudding, and it sounds like what i need, but i am scared it is going to be too thick. i wanna try what you suggested, but i am scared that is going to be thick too? what is the consistency like? i am getting two bundles.

Evolving78

i did it! i ordered Silk Dreams! i should have done this instead of getting that dang WEN for christmas. i just dropped some cash, so i hope i have a lot of fun with the products! i know i don't need to buy anything else for awhile. i am done with being a product junkie until the winter! i'm only buying hair candy now.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
i did it! i ordered Silk Dreams! i should have done this instead of getting that dang WEN for christmas. i just dropped some cash, so i hope i have a lot of fun with the products! i know i don't need to buy anything else for awhile. i am done with being a product junkie until the winter! i'm only buying hair candy now.

Be sure to post a review on what you bought. I might try it later this Summer when I run out of some stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

naija24

I am forcing myself to avoid getting a relaxer, so I went to the dreaded dominican salon today. My roots are not bone straight though, idk if I prefer that or not. My hair still has so much body, which I'm not a fan of. I had to be that ***** that was like "um, heat protectant please" every couple of minutes and because my hair was short, they weren't happy doing my hair. Which annoyed the crap out of me.

I won't lie either. I was really jealous of all the black girls in there with APL and BSL hair. Even the NL chicks had me green eyed. Oh well. I'm approaching NL. Probably the end of summer. I'll cry if I'm not :(

Altruisticoam

Cattypus1 xu93texas Altruisticoam yoli184 KiWiStyle

You guys should def. try Silk Dreams. Her Vanilla Silk is moisture ON STERIODS! Her mocha silk her milk makes my hair melt like butter. So does her Wheat germ butter condish. I also use her endtregrity serum on my ends every morning when bunning or doing textures styles. I heard her nourish oil was delish, but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. I'm kind of on a impromptu no buy.

I must have been living under a rock...I now feel the need to check out the site cause I've never heard of this line

xu93texas

I am forcing myself to avoid getting a relaxer, so I went to the dreaded dominican salon today. My roots are not bone straight though, idk if I prefer that or not. My hair still has so much body, which I'm not a fan of. I had to be that ***** that was like "um, heat protectant please" every couple of minutes and because my hair was short, they weren't happy doing my hair. Which annoyed the crap out of me.

I won't lie either. I was really jealous of all the black girls in there with APL and BSL hair. Even the NL chicks had me green eyed. Oh well. I'm approaching NL. Probably the end of summer. I'll cry if I'm not :(

I know how frustrating growing out a TWA can be . Patience and consistency is key. You'll be NL in no time :)

mschristine

Washing, long DC, air dry and blow dry and maybe flat iron to stretch this hair for a week or two. Trying the to stretch until the end of June:)

Cattypus1

All loced up...

Vanilla Silk Cream, Nourish oil (raspberry lemonade), Mocha Silk Infusion...of course, I was on the site 40 times and read about every single product they made and adding stuff and removing stuff from my cart, even had to rebuild the cart a couple of times because I was trying to pretend like I was on the fence...LOL...I have no control and I am so friggin anal that I was trying to make sure I got the right products...hope I love the Vanilla Silk or imma have some to trade or sell! LOL, I am beyond gullible...it's so sad. :)

xu93texas

Vanilla Silk Cream, Nourish oil (raspberry lemonade), Mocha Silk Infusion...of course, I was on the site 40 times and read about every single product they made and adding stuff and removing stuff from my cart, even had to rebuild the cart a couple of times because I was trying to pretend like I was on the fence...LOL...I have no control and I am so friggin anal that I was trying to make sure I got the right products...hope I love the Vanilla Silk or imma have some to trade or sell! LOL, I am beyond gullible...it's so sad. :)

Liking the stash!

Cattypus1

All loced up...

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I told y'll to step away, lol!! I ain't going, been down that road...ONCE! And I ain't going back, lol!

EnExitStageLeft

KiWiStyle, xu93texas, Cattypus1
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:....Not only am I a PJ but I'm a PJ with the attention span of a fly. I love Silk Dreams, but my stash from them is "swole" enough. That Ynobe detangler sounds awesome, but I seriously need nothing else. That isn't stoping me from wanting it though :(.

Evolving78

i did the same thing! :lol: i don't know why i put myself through all of that! screaming for help, making sure i got the right things, etc... it was terrible! now i can sleep again!:lol:

Evolving78

Guuuuuuuuuuuuurl, you'd better shut right up! I am not talking to you any more...I know you are not that same person who was recommending we all need a silk dream in our lives. You are a mess! LOL! Had me up all night until I finally took the plunge and pushed the button.

she is wrong for that! i told ya'll i gotta get my nails and feet done! i'm not going!

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Don't do it! This is the angel on the other shoulder speaking. Step away from the ledge...and if you don't I'll have to jump too and I don't want to jump.

^^^^ This was my attempt at an intervention...and Cattypus1 and xu93texas just stormed out the door telling me to mind my damn business. Friends don't let friends surf & swipe...it's not too late ladies. You've already made the fist step and that's admitting you have a problem.

EnExitStageLeft, I'm sorry but you're too far gone, it's worst than I thought. You might need professional help.

Cattypus1

All loced up...
^^^^ This was my attempt at an intervention...and Cattypus1 and xu93texas just stormed out the door telling me to mind my damn business. Friends don't let friends surf & swipe...it's not too late ladies. You've already made the fist step and that's admitting you have a problem.

EnExitStageLeft, I'm sorry but you're too far gone, it's worst than I thought. You might need professional help.

Surf & Swipe...ROTFL!

Altruisticoam

I told y'll to step away, lol!! I ain't going, been down that road...ONCE! And I ain't going back, lol!

I'm with you...I looked at the site and read about all the products, but decided to hold off till I run out of something. I'm the cheapest person I know but that's ok with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.