***2013 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

Angel of the North

I haven't posted in here for a long time, mainly because I haven't been doing so well in the water department. I've been doing much better the last couple of weeks, the heat has definitely made me up my game, I've been drinking about 30-35 oz a day which is a lot better than the 0 oz per day :blush:

DominicanBrazilian82

Ok. So as usual, I struggle with water drinking... But I am committing myself to this challenge starting Monday. I will stock up on my beloved Fiji this weekend at Costco or BJs. I love Fiji because it has Silica in it. I actually only drink and steam with it. Can't wait to take this on full force come summer!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Girl, you are doing the daggone thang!

I'm obsessed with finely crushed ice. I mean snow quality. My ice make does a decent job and that causes me to regularly fill my 32 oz cup with crushed ice. I eat as much of the snow as i can find and then add water to the rest of the ice. My cold water tastes so delicious after the snow teaser. And I'm dining loss of it. Now to find a better ice maker. I would. Be. In heaven!

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
BUMP. I've been drinking 2 liters to 1 gallon of water this week.

Today, I had 3 quarts and a cup of iced tea. It's hot, so drinking is much easier. I still use the loo very often and 2-3 times after I fall asleep.

NaturalfienD

Hi Ladies!!!

I know it's been a strong four months since I checked in but I'm still doing well with my water intake. Typically I have 8-10 cups of water per day. I've noticed improvements in my digestion and in my skin. I've just recently begun adding 6 teaspoons of ACV to my large water bottle for greater benefits in my digestion (especially) and in the appearance of my skin. I hope that it pays off and that I'm consistent. I hope you all are doing well …

TracyNicole

I also haven't posted in a long time. I am comfortably getting in my 8 glasses. Trying to get up to 13 now. What really helped was changing my water container. I use a wide mouths son jar with a straw now and it works like a dream. It's much easier to get it down absentmindedly than getting individual glasses of water or using a water bottle. I think psychologically it just looks like less water because the container is short.

Kareha

I'd like to join! I need to get in 60 oz per day! I also need to get into the habit of keeping water with me wherever I go. If I'm out and about, I usually forget to drink water.

itismehmmkay

We can still keep it going. I was eating on some ice and realized I should be doing water instead. So just went and filled up a 20oz cup of water. I'm going for at least 4 of these today.

Penelope74

I'm in!!! I know water does WONDERS for me,, but sometimes *I* just WANT a Pepsi. I guess my goal is 125oz per day. THAT IS A LOT!! I drink water all day,, especially when its hot here in Chicago. O just need to measure the amount to try to see where I am.

Penelope74

I also read on the FIJI bottle that there is sicila in. So there is yet another reason to drink natures naturally best stuff!!!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
greenandchic I nominate you as the host of the 2014 challenge!

Someone told me that if I drink 1/2 my body weight in water that I'd lose 10 lbs in one week. Welp, I gained a pound drinking all that water. I just can't do half my body weight, 40 oz seems to be my sweet spot per day, regarding water intake. Maybe, I need to get down to 80 lbs, so I can be in compliance with the water intake rules :look:

Last edited: