Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge!

Aggie

May I join ladies? I have the worst water drinking habits. I bought a 32 oz water bottle and I'm starting off with this for a week and work my way up to 64 oz. Although I'm in the bathroom several times a day I know it's great for my body and good for my hair.

Girl loulou82, just jump right in. I think this should be an ongoing challenge for us because it really does help the body in so many ways.

Anyway ladies here's my update - today I drank 3 32oz cups of water today, thanks to tishee and is now on the 4th one but I am not gonna be finishing that tonight - I don't want to have to sleep in the bathroom tonight:nono::grin:.

Aggie

I drank a full 8 - 8oz glasses of water yesterday but today I slacked off big time - only had about 5 glasses so far and will be needing to drink 3 more before the day is done:yep:.

Zay-neey

well ive been doing this since monday as a personal challenge and everyday so far i've been able to drink my 8 glasses of 8 ounce water , i love the taste of it will lemon and cucumbers so refreshing. and when i need help drinking my water i try to eat sumthin like a cracker w cheese. that always makes me thirsty

nubiangoddess3

5 glasses today, 5 glasses yesterday, Monday only 3 glasses...

I need to step it up..

Question, Can I add Crystal light to my water??

morehairplease

Checking in for yesterday and today. Yesterday, I did 120 oz. and I am working on today. I did roughly 80 oz. everyday this week but should have done more b/c I just started taking biotin.

How are you ladies doing?

morehairplease

thanks for the challenge ladies! I will continue to consume as much water as I possibly can, my goal is 120 oz. a daily, for as long as I possibly can. My results from the challenge were awesome: I ate alot less, esp. of sweets, always felt hydrated, my skin is glowing, and my hair is holding moisture alot better. This was a great challenge and I hope all of you ladies had great results!

xoxo,
tishee

ajiamarie

I haven't been the best with my water lately but I'm getting back on track. How is everyone else doing?

ETA. I just realized that the challenge is over. I really enjoyed this challenge and I'll definitely try to keep it up. Like Tishee, my skin is feels hydrated, my hair stays moisturized, and managed to lose some weight too.

Thanks tiffers for starting this challenge!

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

I haven't been the best with my water lately but I'm getting back on track. How is everyone else doing?

ETA. I just realized that the challenge is over. I really enjoyed this challenge and I'll definitely try to keep it up. Like Tishee, my skin is feels hydrated, my hair stays moisturized, and managed to lose some weight too.

Thanks tiffers for starting this challenge!
We need another challenge like this....

Aggie

I've been keeping up with my water drinking lately. The trick for me is to fill my cup up with more water right after drinking some. I go to the bathroom like crazy but it works for me.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I failed miserably at this challenge :nono:

When would you ladies want me to start a new one?

tiffers

Dang Tishee, you did such a great job at this challenge! I'm glad that you got such positive results! :yay:

morehairplease

Dang Tishee, you did such a great job at this challenge! I'm glad that you got such positive results! :yay:

thanks tiffers! I would love to start the challenge back up! I am working on my water intake for the day now(I try to get it all in before 4 b/c if I don't I will stay in the bathroom).

LushLox

I need to join this, I need to up my water intake. I drink 1.5 litres, but I'm going to increase it. :)

tiffers

Okay you guys, do you wanna just continue the challenge in this thread or would you like a new thread?

illustrioussplendor

I fell off the bandwagon ladies. Consistency is the issue for me. I will do good for a couple of days then fall off for even more days. They say it takes 30 days to develop or kick a habit.

Prose Princess

Lol anybody still in this challenge? I've been drinking about 1.5 to 2 liters per day for the last week or so and it made me think about this thread. It seems like this is the hardest challenge for everyone to stick to, myself included cuz I definitely joined like five months ago and completely forgot :ohwell:.

What's been helping me stay on track is to drink out of the same water bottle all day, nothing else. :yep: That way I know how many times I have to fill it up and drink it all, so the goal is more definitive, you know? :grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lol anybody still in this challenge? I've been drinking about 1.5 to 2 liters per day for the last week or so and it made me think about this thread. It seems like this is the hardest challenge for everyone to stick to, myself included cuz I definitely joined like five months ago and completely forgot :ohwell:.

What's been helping me stay on track is to drink out of the same water bottle all day, nothing else. :yep: That way I know how many times I have to fill it up and drink it all, so the goal is more definitive, you know? :grin:

Glad You asked. I was just talking about this Challenge Last night to Tiffers. So...................I guess it's On !:yep: