Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Oil Rinse with; flaxseed Oil after I rinse out Hendigo

Will Use Pumpkin Seed with my leave-in

After my Hair Dries probably: Oyin Whipped Pudding, Hair Dew and BSP

trclemons

For CoWash Saturday, I:

• Pre-poo'd overnight with my AVJ mix and Spectrum coconut oil on the ends.
  • I applied Shea Moisture Manuka DC and went under my heat cap for a little over 1 hour.
  • Used CC Natural's scalp scrub, CW'd my length with Jakeala Flax Mallow, reconstructed with Ion & rinsed out 80% of Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Jakeala Pineapple Protein Spray, C = Treluxe Untie the Knot & Hawaiian Silky, O = Queens Curls Safflower & Macadamia Healing on length & Kreyol Essence Lemon HBCO on edges & B = Hairitage Hydration Caramel Frappuccino on scalp & Zipporah Beauty Sweet Orange Shea Cocoa Moist on ends.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Yesterday I used the last of my APB Green Powerhouse oil in my aloe vera juice detangler recipe (aloe vera juice, oil, distilled water).

Yesterday, I used almond oil and Sarenzo cream as part of the LOC method

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Been lazy about posting here lately but I am still using JBCO and emu on my scalp. I've started adding just a few drops of peppermint EO to the mix to see if that helps.

At least during hot yoga I smell peppermint instead of smoke (from the JBCO). LOL

trclemons

LCOB'd with L = Jakeala Pineapple Protein Spray, C = Carefree Curls Gold, O = Duafe Naturals Love Me on length, Keravada Oatmeal Milk & Honey Alter Ego on scalp & Kreyol Essence Lemon HBCO on edges, B = Zipporah Beauty Sweet Orange Shea Cocoa Moist on ends.

caliscurls

Today: redid the rest of my hair with QB CTDG and on the part I redid last week used Bobeam in a bottle then sealed with my oil mix.

@IDareT'sHair what do you think of the CTDG? was it what you were looking for in a moisturizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.