2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

trclemons

Pre-poo'd overnight with Duafe Whipped Amla and LCOB'd with L = Alikay's Lemongrass, C = HQ Leave In, O = Macadamia Healing on length & Kreyol Essence Chocolate HBCO on edges, B = Liquid Gold's Green Magic on scalp & Cream & Coco's Moonflower on ends.

trclemons

LCOB'd with L = Alikay's Lemongrass, C = KJ Naturals Lemongrass Marshmallow Slip, O = Duafe Naturals Love Me on length, Hydrathermal Naturals Growth on scalp & Kreyol Essence Chocolate HBCO on edges, B = Cream & Coco Moonflower Shimmer on ends.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pre-Treating with:
Kiehl's Deep Micro Exfoliating Scalp Treatment

Will Slather on:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Will use:
Pure Pumpkin with my Leave-In

After Hair Dries:
Purabody Naturals Murumuru Lotion

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
So I've been using garlic infused olive oil to every week to help with shedding. Here is my comparison pic!! My braids were in for the same amount of time. About two months.

I'm sold! Let me go make my next batch

Sorry don't know why the pic posted twice but it's the same pic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

trclemons

LCOB'd with L = LACE Ayurvedic, C = HQ Leave In, O = Macadamia Healing & Duafe Whipped Love Me Amla on length & Kreyol Essence Chocolate HBCO on edges, B = Liquid Gold's Green Magic on scalp & Cream & Coco's Moonflower on ends.

Aggie

So I've been using garlic infused olive oil to every week to help with shedding. Here is my comparison pic!! My braids were in for the same amount of time. About two months.

I'm sold! Let me go make my next batch

Sorry don't know why the pic posted twice but it's the same pic.

I used to make this for hair shed a few years ago but I don't have that problem anymore thankfully @NaturallyBri87. Happy to hear it worked wonders for you.

As for me, I moisturized my hair this afternoon with Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer sealed with my last bit of shealoe butter.

Aggie

Okay I finally did my mix of butters and here's what I came up with:

2 oz coffee butter
1.5 oz cocoa butter
1 oz murumuru butter
1 oz tucuma butter
1 oz avocado butter
10 drops each of vetiver, patchouli, ylang ylang essential oils, and pumpkin patch fragrant oil.

I mixed it all together and got the perfect smelling butter for my hair.

This is a small batch I made to see if I like it. I do like it a lot and when it's all done I can make a larger batch - about 16-20 ounces at a time so I don't have to be mixing it up too often. By the way, I have a lot of natural butters that I can mix and match as I please so I may add hemp seed and cupuacu butters to my next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.