2023 - SL/APL Challenge

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Did the color, blow-dry, and flat iron this morning. Didn't have time to trim and I may push it back until the end of next month.

Top row
Last day of mini braids, freshly washed hair

Second row
Blow dry after air dry, flat iron and brushed back

Attachments

• IMG_20231231_224854~2.jpg
    IMG_20231231_224854~2.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 10

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
October-December update/intro to 2024

Not much change in the overall length but the left side did just make it back to SL. This is making the overall hemline look much thicker.

IMG_20231231_225551~2.jpg

Even though I didn't make APL, I won't be participating in the 2024 thread. Not because I'm not aiming for length, I just don't want to focus on it like I did the past few years. I have a plan in place to improve the health of my hair so that should lead to length by default. I will be around for moral and PJ support if anyone needs it

And because no one asked but there's a picture anyway: my small high bun.

20231231_174349.jpg

MzSwift

@B_Phlyy

Let me rub the sleep out of my eyes again bc I DEFINITELY see some change from Oct to Dec!! Girl, you did that!
Give yourself credit!

In Oct the left side was not even touching your shoulders, even if you were looking forward. And now, it is comfortably resting there! That's progress!
And very good progress for just TWO MONTHS! Think about if you inch like that every two months, how much longer you'd be in two more months, in four more months, six and even next December!

Whatever you're doing, keep it up! :clap: