Bhringraj powder
Nettle roots
Burdock root
Horsetail leaves
Peppermint and Lavender EOs

All infused in EVOO or Almond oil

long.hair.dont.care

I need to get more serious with this.

My #1 growth aid: Scalp message with peppermint oil I love the tingling sensation of the menthol. And I love when the tingling returns!!

I may dilute peppermint oil in avocado/argan oil. I have not figured out the right ratio yet.

I occasionally use virgo hair fertilizer (includes peppermint oil). I prefer to do this scalp massage in the shower.

I stopped using biotin cause the growth on my legs was too much for me to keep up with in the summer... But now that winter is upon us, I might get back on it since I'm not bothered by being harry as much.

JJamiah

@JJamiah @mzteaze
Keep us posted on your results with - LLLT :up:
I sure will. Currently, I am doing my first 16 weeks as directed with the 12 minutes daily for the whole head. If I don't see much going on, I will extend the daily to 26 weeks that is also advised. I do plan on doing a maintenance of every other day to twice a week eventually.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

MzSwift

My son is on The Spectrum and he plays in my bathroom. I keep my old sulfur mix under the sink and my new growth mixes up in my medicine cabinet (only beauty/hygiene stuff in there, no meds). He is obsessive about grouping like-stuff together. So he moved my sulfur mix back up with my other mixes.

I didn't know when I started mixing up a water/oil mix for my scalp in these cornrows under wigs, etc. So I guess I'm now back on sulfur. :giggle:
I had been trying to figure out how to reincorporate it bc I needed to use that mix up but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

To avoid tarnishing my gold jewelry, which I rarely take off, I'm go back old school and start washing my hair out in the sink instead of in the shower. He may have just inadvertently forced me to get more regular with my wash and DCing since I'll be doing it in the sink. I'm sure that will kick up my retention this year. Thanks, baby. Lol