2024 2025 Growth Aids Challenge

aminata

I’m still taking viviscal, and collagen powder.
Not sure if I see any difference, but maybe less hair in the comb. I’m probably due for a nice trim –due to coloring my hair last spring.

edited for spelling.

Last edited:

FlyyBohemian

I’m about 2 decades late jumping on this bandwagon, but I’m planning on using MTG next year. I ordered an 8 ounce bottle of the oil to start with.
bringing back memories. I remember my hair smelling like bacon, and then making my own sulfur mix and then buying Njoy's sulfer mix.
Sulfur with essential oils works. I just hated the product build up and wash day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still orally taking:
Viviscal & 10,000 mcg Biotin (My cousin 'gifted' me x4 boxes of Viviscal - I'm down to my last x2 boxes)

I may try Nutrafol after this and finish the year out with Nutrafol. If I don't break down and get that, I will probably finish the year out with Phytophanere.

I also need to get back on my liquid Collagen.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Talk to me about this liquid collagen @IDareT'sHair

I wanna try out this coffee collagen creamer i saw
@Bette Davis Eyes
It's really good! I got turned on to it by: Victorious Brown Flower Beaver Brook Liquid Collagen 8,000 mcgs., 10,000 mcgs of Biotin and Vitamin C

It is really good. They have various flavors (not bad tasting). My nails and everything got stronger. Good for skin too.

I have also taken NeoCell Collagen too. As well has their Healthy Hair (Vitamins), and Hyaluronic Acid from NeoCell.

Kandygurl

Took my MSM/Biotin mix this morning. Switching over to geritol pills because the liquid makes me wanna gag with the flavor taste.

Reordered another jar of the MSM mix as well.
I just wonder how long it takes for those tablets to kick in because I’m so impatient… I’ve taken for the last couple of months or so… I guess I’m getting growth. I want my hair back!!! :cry3:

Kandygurl

I dunno, this is my first bottle. I plan on taking them all year!

The lady that I saw used them for 10 months to get her hair back @Kandygurl
I finished one bottle and I’m working on the second. So, I’m over a couple of months, I checked my order history and I ordered in May of 2023, so I’m more like 6 months in (with missing a day or a few here and there). Guess I’ll grab another 2 bottles. My hair is growing, it’s just that my length is uneven and not at all anywhere near where I was in 2022. Setbacks are NO fun at all and it’s hard to look at pictures of what my hair ‘was’. I’ll have to just keep working at it…

Kandygurl

I dunno, this is my first bottle. I plan on taking them all year!

The lady that I saw used them for 10 months to get her hair back @Kandygurl
I finished one bottle and I’m working on the second. So, I’m over a couple of months, I checked my order history and I ordered in May of 2023, so I’m more like 6 months in (with missing a day or a few here and there). Guess I’ll grab another 2 bottles. My hair is growing, it’s just that my length is uneven and not at all anywhere near where I was in 2022. Setbacks are NO fun at all and it’s hard to look at pictures of what my hair ‘was’.

MzSwift

I finished one bottle and I’m working on the second. So, I’m over a couple of months, I checked my order history and I ordered in May of 2023, so I’m more like 6 months in (with missing a day or a few here and there). Guess I’ll grab another 2 bottles. My hair is growing, it’s just that my length is uneven and not at all anywhere near where I was in 2022. Setbacks are NO fun at all and it’s hard to look at pictures of what my hair ‘was’. I’ll have to just keep working at it…

You can do it, hang in there! Consistency will get you to your goal! Honestly, consistency is the best growth aide IME.

Try not to fret too much if doesn't look perfect, hair grows in unevenly. As long as you can see progress, you're on the right track! :)
Keep those ends moisturized and tucked away and next thing you know, you'll be where you wanna be.

I'm growing my hair back too, to my avi length. I keep my avi there as motivation. Also, I'm a firm believer in visualization. Every time I glance at my avi, I visualize my hair being back at that length. I also take time before I go to sleep at night visualizing my hair at my actual goal length (which is longer than my avi).