2024 2025 Growth Aids Challenge

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Took my MSM/Biotin mix, and Geritol pill.

I bough some collagen powder but havent started it yet because ive been under the weather, I plan on doing this weekend to see how it blends out. Might use it in my creamer.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Okay, so I took my Msm/biotin mix and geritol pill will get taken at breakfast.

Yesterday I mixed the Collagen Burn into my creamer and frothed it, then poured it over my protein coffee. Good to go. I did it today as well. I'll keep using it in my creamer until this first jar is gone and reassess after.

Last edited:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Took my MSM mix,

I bought this smoothie thing from Target so i put my creamer in the smoothie mix today. Bleh. I dont like it. Ive also been using this coffee, clove and cinnamon butter on my scalp with As I am Rosemary Water for the last three days.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Took my B12, Msm/Biotin mix, and frothed my collagen into my creamer.

Applied Coffee/Cinnamon/clove butter on my scalp and spritz'd with As I Am Rosemary Water over.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still spritzing with Apoghee Green & Keratin Spritz (after I finish it up) I will move on to the Pro-Vitamin B5 Spritz.

Wanna try to use these up.

MzSwift

So I'm gonna put drop this info in this thread as well bc the way my scalp has been feeling, it might be growth related...

I have been growing Fenugreek sprouts. Part of that process is rinsing the sprouts 2-3 times a day. I keep them in a jar, fill the jar with fresh warm water, lightly shake it up and then strain out the water by pouring the contents onto a strainer that strains down into another container. THEN, I decided to try pouring the strained water onto my scalp and hair over the sink, as a rinse, bc my scalp LOVES water.

So I did that yesterday and today. I "scritched" my scalp with my nails with the Fenugreek water on and then applied my scalp tonic and rubbed that in. Then I coat my hair with herbal oil and a moisturizing condish and then loosely bun.

My scalp feels ALIVE after I've finished and my bun is in! We'll see if this process results in a growth boost for me. Because too much of a good thing can be bad, I'm planning to incorporate these rinses 2-3 days a week. I may even do a different tea/rinse (Ayurvedic or even nettle/horsetail) on the other days bc my hair needs this kind of watering everyday. The spray bottle just was not hitting it for me. lol

Kandygurl

Still taking my vitamins and switched to chocolate collagen! I added to my coffee It’s very chocolate-y!!! I can’t even deal with the suggested serving size! Still using MT on my sides and back…

Did an amla, jatamansi mask— it was super messy and I received complaints about the smell! :lol: I didn’t leave it overnight… rinsed and my hair felt pretty nice. I need to establish a schedule for this treatment.

Anyway, I’ve ordered a jar of Chebe hair butter- it arrived yesterday… I ripped the lid off and applied all over my hair and put my hair back into my low bun. So far, my hair feels very soft! It says leave for 3-5 days.

Last edited: