30% off Sabino Moisture Block...

luckiestdestiny

Just incase you didn't see it in the other thread, I thought I'd repaste it here for all to see (in case you wanted to try it). I love it. The pic in my avatar is with Sabino 5 days after it rained. I know because I was visiting my parents in Ky and the Ky Derby weekend it rained all week. My hair still held up really well as you can tell in the pic. Without further ado, as I'm lazy about typing excessive stuff, here's the info I typed in the other thread. I'll just copy and paste it here.

About Sabino. Great news!!! I've been a customer since around April/May and since I fell in love with it, through Lala's recommendation, I have been contacting them and requesting a discount for lhcf members. As their email address is readily available on their site, I email them every month that I love their product, and can we please have a discount, as I'd love to get it (for me) and also pass it on to the others. Without further ado....

I received an email stating there's a 1 time discount for lhcf members. And ladies don't abuse it and mess it up for the others. As long as there is no abuse (meaning people trying to reorder with the code) Diane said they'd keep this discount active for all lhcf members.

It's for this website: www.sabinohair.com or this one www.gotfrizz.com (goes to same place)

Here's part of what they sent me:

The 30% off coupon is ready to go for LHCF members! It is one time only:
LONGHAIR37286
and the shopping cart will ask for it at checkout.
Thanks feel free to pass it on to the others.

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247
www.sabinohair.com

Last edited:

Noir

You go girl! That was very sweet of you and so cool of them. They obviously appreciate loyal customers.

luckiestdestiny

Thanks. I'm excited. I was at the bottom and about to order some more, so now I can get a discount. I'm glad there's power in numbers, and I am happy they appreciate loyalty. I don't know of many companies that would listen like that. I did decide to TRY but I never expected something like this to happen. So YAY!

Noir

See I wanted this a while ago but I am so happy with my products and regimen I don't need to add anything else. I might order some for my mum back home in London.

Thanks again!

Allandra

Keep in mind, this board is visible to nonpaying LHCF members.

Just incase you didn't see it in the other thread, I thought I'd repaste it here for all to see (in case you wanted to try it). I love it. The pic in my avatar is with Sabino 5 days after it rained. I know because I was visiting my parents in Ky and the Ky Derby weekend it rained all week. My hair still held up really well as you can tell in the pic. Without further ado, as I'm lazy about typing excessive stuff, here's the info I typed in the other thread. I'll just copy and paste it here.

About Sabino. Great news!!! I've been a customer since around April/May and since I fell in love with it, through Lala's recommendation, I have been contacting them and requesting a discount for lhcf members. As their email address is readily available on their site, I email them every month that I love their product, and can we please have a discount, as I'd love to get it (for me) and also pass it on to the others. Without further ado....

I received an email stating there's a 1 time discount for lhcf members. And ladies don't abuse it and mess it up for the others. As long as there is no abuse (meaning people trying to reorder with the code) Diane said they'd keep this discount active for all lhcf members.

It's for this website: www.sabinohair.com or this one www.gotfrizz.com (goes to same place)

Here's part of what they sent me:

The 30% off coupon is ready to go for LHCF members! It is one time only:
LONGHAIR37286
and the shopping cart will ask for it at checkout.
Thanks feel free to pass it on to the others.

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247
www.sabinohair.com

Eclass215

OMG! Thank you so much!!! I was JUST about to order some too - this discount couldn't have come at a better time!!:notworthy

luckiestdestiny

Thank you for looking out for us.

I have been wanting to try this and now I think I will. How is the shampoo?
I haven't tried the shampoo. I'm just sticking with the original CON (I stocked up when everyone said it was being replaced...lol I have enough for at least three years...although I don't know what I'll do after that!:look:)

luckiestdestiny

Also, I've received some emails about what I do with the product, and how much I use. Here's two links.

This one is very short and has other opinions about how to do it, now that we've perfected what works for us:

Here's one of the original sabino links from May. If you scroll down to the middle of the page you'll see my hair before the rain! And after lol:

Here's an answer I gave a person who pm'd me, and I am sharing it here as it may help you to decide if it's for you and how to use it.

This is from may when I went to the derby. If you scroll down 2/3 of the page (on that page) and you'll see a bunch of pics of mine with sabino... it tells what products I used too, and it also pic 1 was from the first day pic 2 a little later and pic 3 is the one you see in my avatar (after all the rain, and I mean a LOT of rain that week).
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227115&highlight=sabino&page=9

This is the one with questions on how much to use, etc and other members experience. It's a short thread.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/for...ghlight=sabino

MizAvalon

Thanks Luckiedestiny!

Question though. I'm trying to order but the discount isn't being reflected in the total. The SBM is $21.00 and the s/h is $6.95 giving me a total of $27.95. I entered the code but the total hasn't changed. Someone please help! I want to make sure that the discount is going to go through before I give my payment information.

sydwrites

Thanks Luckiedestiny!

Question though. I'm trying to order but the discount isn't being reflected in the total. The SBM is $21.00 and the s/h is $6.95 giving me a total of $27.95. I entered the code but the total hasn't changed. Someone please help! I want to make sure that the discount is going to go through before I give my payment information.

Make sure you hit redeem coupon button under the place where you insert the code, I just ordered mine like two minutes ago and it worked!

nycutiepie

Thank you! This is right on time because I'm almost finished with what I currently have.

I know you're natural but I'm relaxed and this product works great for us too. I've used it for rollersets, airdrying and flatironing and the results are pretty much the same.......NO FRIZZ and STRAIGHT Hair.

Thanks again because I love this product!

MizAvalon

Make sure you hit redeem coupon button under the place where you insert the code, I just ordered mine like two minutes ago and it worked!

I tried this at first but for some reason it didn't work. I tried again and it went through. Thank you so much! I can't wait for it to arrive. :)

letitgrow0702

Thank you so much for looking out for us. I just placed my order. I was going to order on Friday but now I am so glad I didn't. One thing I can check off of my wish list.

luckiestdestiny

Thank you! This is right on time because I'm almost finished with what I currently have.

I know you're natural but I'm relaxed and this product works great for us too. I've used it for rollersets, airdrying and flatironing and the results are pretty much the same.......NO FRIZZ and STRAIGHT Hair.

Thanks again because I love this product!

Lala originally recommended it to me, and she's relaxed. I think it works great for everyone: naturals (like me), and relaxed hair (like yours and lala). I like that the results stay consistent so your hair consistently looks good when using it (or at least mine does). I've also tried it in roller sets and my hair was so smooth and soft, and shiny (and I was shocked because I'm natural...I did a pony set with it). So anyways I'm glad you guys enjoy discounts. Because this discount MADE my day! :dance7: