30% off Sabino Moisture Block...

luckiestdestiny

I just got my discount earlier today. I was running out and now I'm so happy because I needed it anyways. I'm glad it's not just for new customers, but for anyone who is a lhcf member (even those who've ordered before like me).

Last edited:

Irresistible

I just got my discount earlier today. I was running out and now I'm so happy because I needed it anyways. I'm glad it's not just for new customers, but for anyone who is a lhcf member (even those who've ordered before like me).

This is great!

and wonderful of you to do this for all of us

I havent used it yet , I cant believe it, but I will use my samples soon , I'm planning to press in the next couple days

so if I love it, this will come in handy to order , Thank you!:yep:

Dak

Thanks Luckiest, I just reordered! Always nice to have a bit of a backup. Should of ordered two.

luckiestdestiny

It's always been this way.
I didn't think of this until you brought it up. I know there's another thread that says the discount ends at the end of November. Hopefully they'll keep it in tact until then...even if others can view the site. Meanwhile I'll keep emailing them to request a continual discount.

luckiestdestiny

I ordered mine on 11-24 late and it came already. Talk about good customer service.
I know. That's what I love about them! They're super fast. And if you have any questions you can just email them or call and ask. I love good customer service. There's a couple of other companies that are like that that I like too (shescentit's usually fast but not as fast as sabino). One thing I used to hate doing was ordering online because I want it NOW! However I love it when companies are super speedy because then you're not waiting around for a week or two, calling customer service, tracking and all that other head ache stuff. So it's a comfort when you don't have to do all that. At least, it is for me.:yep:

Allandra

I know. That's what I love about them! They're super fast. And if you have any questions you can just email them or call and ask. I love good customer service. There's a couple of other companies that are like that that I like too (shescentit's usually fast but not as fast as sabino). One thing I used to hate doing was ordering online because I want it NOW! However I love it when companies are super speedy because then you're not waiting around for a week or two, calling customer service, tracking and all that other head ache stuff. So it's a comfort when you don't have to do all that. At least, it is for me.:yep:
Maybe for you, but not for me. SheScentIt.com is always fast for me.

MichL

Hey Allandra-

Maybe it depends on your location. If you're relatively close to them, maybe you can email for a status on your package since it should have arrived. I'm not sure where the company is located, but I ordered mine on the 26th and received it on Saturday (29th.) I'm sure yours is on its way though. Good luck :)

sydwrites

I definately would call, I ordered late on 11/24 and the package was postmarked on 11/25 and at my house the next day.

Allandra

I've been in touch with Diane, and she said I should receive it today or tomorrow. Well, it didn't come today.

sweetsuccess

awww man im so bummed. i forgot to purchase this on the 30th the day i returned from vacation!!.... are they going to do a nother discount anytime soon?? i hope so!! if not b4 2009 ima have to wait until 2010 lol...

no product buying for the year 2009 :) lol

Allandra

What? When did you order? Keep in mind it was a Holiday. Maybe the mail is just slow...
I ordered it on 11/24 (just after you started the thread about the discount). Yes, I know it was a holiday. The mail here is normally fast. I'm quite surprised I haven't received it yet.

pmichael52172

I ordered mine on the 26th and got it on the 29! I'm not using it until I get a touch up. I'm stretching and try to do as little as possible to my hair except slather it in moisturizing products. I want to see how this works with fresh clean hair.

Allandra

I ordered mine on the 26th and got it on the 29! I'm not using it until I get a touch up. I'm stretching and try to do as little as possible to my hair except slather it in moisturizing products. I want to see how this works with fresh clean hair.
It arrived this morning (surprised it took this long).

Allandra

Dang, did I really just pay $20 for 3 oz. of product. I though the bottle would be bigger.
How big did you think a 3 ounce bottle would be? A little of this product is suppose to go a long way, so it'll probably last a good amount of time.

Last edited: