30% off Sabino Moisture Block...

Faith

I emailed the company that sold it on amazon and got this reply from them:

"We do believe the product to be authentic as all of our products are salon direct.
Please explain why you think these are bootleg?
"

Hmmm. I will email Diane and see what she says about all this.

luckiestdestiny

I emailed the company that sold it on amazon and got this reply from them:

"We do believe the product to be authentic as all of our products are salon direct.
Please explain why you think these are bootleg?"

Hmmm. I will email Diane and see what she says about all this.

Exactly. I mean who is going to say it's fake when they're selling it to you. Also it may have been done inadvertantly so who knows?

kenkaikim

Too bad I placed my order 3 days ago. I ordered the moisture block, shampoo, conditioner, c4ch and the flat iron. If the flat iron is crappy, at least I wouldn't have paid a fortune for it.

lilsparkle825

the other day, they sent me a survey on that sample i ordered way back this summer and offered me a 25% discount code for completing it. anyone else get this?

luckiestdestiny

Too bad I placed my order 3 days ago. I ordered the moisture block, shampoo, conditioner, c4ch and the flat iron. If the flat iron is crappy, at least I wouldn't have paid a fortune for it.

Let me know what you think of the flat iron. I had sally's beauty version of Chi and I dropped it a few times too many:sad:. So anyways I was told it's just as good as the other professional ceramic irons...but who knows. Let me know what you think please as I may get one myself as it's so cheap.

Kimiche

the other day, they sent me a survey on that sample i ordered way back this summer and offered me a 25% discount code for completing it. anyone else get this?

Yeah I received that email. It came right on time, because I was just thinking about ordering. I placed my order yesterday. :grin:

luckiestdestiny

So let me get this straight...there's a 20 percent discount, but also a 25 percent but that's only for the survey they send? I just bought some sabino last month, but I'm going to pass this on to some friends. So I give them this code: LONGHAIR37296 for the 20 percent, and only the 25 is by invite via email correct?

ackee walk

sounds like you got it right to me. if i had known about the 25% off discount before i spoke to diane, i would have requested she up that discount. :ohwell:

So let me get this straight...there's a 20 percent discount, but also a 25 percent but that's only for the survey they send? I just bought some sabino last month, but I'm going to pass this on to some friends. So I give them this code: LONGHAIR37296 for the 20 percent, and only the 25 is by invite via email correct?

kenkaikim

Let me know what you think of the flat iron. I had sally's beauty version of Chi and I dropped it a few times too many:sad:. So anyways I was told it's just as good as the other professional ceramic irons...but who knows. Let me know what you think please as I may get one myself as it's so cheap.

I sure will. I was going to order a Sedu, but after I saw the flat iron on their website, I figured I'd give it a try first.

sensiblesista

I just ordered off ebay from this seller (sorry for the long link)
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Sabino-Moistu...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I decided to order from them because they sell 2 bottles for $28 and they have a 100% positive user rating from ebay. The bottles look exactly like the sabino bottle, but now i'm afraid to flat iron my hair with it for fear that it's diluted and i'll fry my hair. has anyone ever ordered sabino from this seller (kelly beauty supply) and if so, what's been your experience with it?

damn, it would suck if i just wasted my money.:sad:

luckiestdestiny

I just ordered off ebay from this seller (sorry for the long link)
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Sabino-Moistu...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I decided to order from them because they sell 2 bottles for $28 and they have a 100% positive user rating from ebay. The bottles look exactly like the sabino bottle, but now i'm afraid to flat iron my hair with it for fear that it's diluted and i'll fry my hair. has anyone ever ordered sabino from this seller (kelly beauty supply) and if so, what's been your experience with it?

damn, it would suck if i just wasted my money.:sad:

Posted this in the thread from Ackee Walk

BTW

I asked about other sites that have sabino and this is the email I received. This is in reference to other sites having sabino with the exception of the salons they sell to:
I do not sell to them and have no idea where they are getting "Moisture Block" (our creation) and thus can not guarantee it.
Looking into new promo...will get back to you shortly

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com

Allandra

Posted this in the thread from Ackee Walk

BTW

I asked about other sites that have sabino and this is the email I received. This is in reference to other sites having sabino with the exception of the salons they sell to:
I do not sell to them and have no idea where they are getting "Moisture Block" (our creation) and thus can not guarantee it.
Looking into new promo...will get back to you shortly

Diane Sabino
Sabino Hair Solutions
9689 N. Hayden Suite 36
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(888) 305-4247 office
(480) 905-1887 fax
[email protected]
www.sabinohair.com
Maybe an individual is buying from Diane and putting it on Ebay. People do it all the time.