Alphactif Nourishing supplements- An inch in 3 weeks?

Lovelylocs

Has anyone tried this stuff?

Here is a review from someone on palacinka.com

Tester: African (Nigerian) with short, relaxed dry hair. Wraps hair or used a hood dryer with a roller set once a week.

"I was skeptical at first, but now I know that a hair supplement can absolutely help the overall health and look of the hair. The Alphactif supplements are separated into green and beige pills. I took them twice a day as directed (green AM, beige PM). For some background, I recently cut my hair which was about shoulder length to a short bob which is now a little below my ears. My hair grows about 1/4 inch per month on its own. I began using these supplements about two weeks before I got my hair relaxed. The first 3 weeks of taking the vitamins, my hair grew just about an inch alone....maybe a little more. I can tell because my relaxed hair is bone straight and my new growth is very curly! This product is great. I plan to continue using it until I reach my length goal which is back to shoulder length. Each week of my testing I would check my hair to see if I noticed any additional growth. Well I am happy to say that I have noticed about an additional 1/2 of an inch in most areas and up to 1 additional inch in the front (it always grows faster for me)! After 8 weeks I also noticed a definite increase in the thickness of my hair as well, in addition to the overall strength of my hair (it didn't snap or break as much when combing or brushing either wet or dry). I highly recommend this product!" O.N.

I'm kind of tempted.

Last edited:

Ms.Honey

it's expensive but they say you can get it from CVS so I guess you could return it if it doesn't work. You may be able to buy the ingredients yourself and save some money. But 1/3 inch a week, 1 inch in 3 weeks may be worth the price:yep:.

KAT25

How does Alphactif Nutritif work?
By using a patented optimized combination of hair nutrients that have been proven to:
Reduce hair loss
Increase hair growth
Improve the strength of hair
Protect hair cells with active anti-oxidant components.
Proven to work in menopausal women.*
What is Alphactif Nutritif?
It is a double-blind clinically tested anti-hair loss dietary supplement that has been tremendously successful in France as well as in the European Community. It is known in France under the name Aliment de Vie du Cheveu, which translates into English as Vital Nourishment for Hair.*

What are the ingredients in Alphactif Nutritif?
In a proprietary blend:
Marine complex, fish protein, shark cartilage.
Milk proteins high in amino acids – Methionine and Cysteine
Eight vitamins - A, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, Folic Acid, E and Biotin
Three trace elements - Zinc, Copper and Selenium
What other ingredients are in Alphactif Nutritif?

Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, hydrozyproplcellulose, polyvinylpolypyrrolidonme, microcrystalline, cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, shellac, talc, polydextrose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, medium chain triglycerides, iron oxide, stearic acid, calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, fractionated coconut oil, FD&C Blue #2 Yellow #10, FD & C Yellow #6.

Are there any medical controlled tests on these products?
Yes; please look at the Clinical Trials section of this website to view full copies of the studies.

Does Alphactif Nutritif cure hair loss?
Anti hair loss treatments are unable to cure baldness where follicles are dead. Female hair loss is related to different stress elements, like menopause, antibiotic treatments, etc… these causes are varied and can be efficiently addressed at the root level by nourishing your hair. Laboratoires Natural Scientific's scientists have determined the precise elements that help yield stronger hair and these are incorporated into Alphactif Nutritif. This product is not only useful for women; Men find that it is a powerful supplement and when combined with Alphactif for Men yields incredible results (see Clinical Trials). It is truly the 21 st century dietary supplement in its scientific research and expertise.*

How natural is Alphactif Nutritif ?
Alphactif Nutritif is derived from natural ingredients; the only non natural element in the tablets is the food coloring (approved by FDA), used to differentiate the morning and evening tablets from one another. Alphactif Nutritif is so advanced that researchers employ different nutrients at night when it is proven hair grows the most.* (Did you know hair grows more at night? See the About Hair section of this website.)

Does it have any side effects?
Alphactif Nutritif has no significant side effects. During a six month double-blind clinical test no significant side effects were recorded. (See full study on the section Clinical Tests of this website.) Alphactif Nutritif contains fish so people allergic to fish should avoid it.*

When should a person begin using Alphactif Nutritif?
One should initiate treatment as soon as thinning of the hair is apparent.*

How long should a person use Alphactif Nutritif?
It is a suggested treatment of 6 months with a maintenance program of two courses, three months each, in the Spring and Fall. The natural characteristics of this dietary supplement allow for long-term use.*

What will happen if I stop using the tablets?
You will no longer receive the benefits of the supplement.

Will Alphactif Nutritif cause hair growth in areas other than my scalp?
No. Alphactif Nutritif only nourishes your existing hair follicles. It will not create hair follicles in other parts of your body.

May I continue to straighten or perm my hair regularly?
Absolutely. This dietary supplement works on the hair from inside your body. Your new hair will be stronger than the hair you have now so it will withstand the treatments you use on your hair today. However, excessive bleaching and the use of harmful chemicals near your roots is at your own peril.

*These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Mz DEE DEE

Very tempted to buy... kind of pricey though and I googled it and havent found any real customer reviews..:perplexed

TCT

i havent heard of them b4 but i have heard of many hoax/scamm artist supposedly african women on message boards raving about products. below is one such hoax. gotten from black voices message boards.

i didnt copy and paste the whole thing because its long and run on, but basically the unsatisfied client was talking about how the ppl pulled her in , how they put false advertiment on the web site, how they would not give her her money back.

be carefull!

i told them i would take it as a loss, but that word of mouth is a powerful tool and that i would not have anything good to say about thier practices. i never told anyone what happened. my cousin never said anything either. we just left it alone. until a couple of days ago. when low and behold a college of mine said he was going to get a hair transplant. i told him to tell me about what it was and how it went. he handed me a copy of something he had taken off of a mens hair transplant web site, and low and behold! whoooooooooooooooooo do i see front and center, but the same man that horizons hair care has plastered on thier website as someone who was supposedly helped by enzy block and emu oil. thing is though that he had a transplant and then i knew for sure that we had been played!
take a look your self!
gerald is the guy, the one on the bottom. this is from mhr website.

the last 2 picts come from the horizons website. this is the link to horizons www.horiznshaircare.com
and this is the link to the other page mhr http://[URL="http://www.medicalhairrestoration.com/photos.aspx"]www.medicalhairrestoration.com/photos.aspx[/URL]
(please go look for yourselves)​
i was so disturbed by this point i couldnt even tell my coworker what was wrong with me though he asked me several times.
i just feel like it's really low to purpose ly lie and misslead someone in order to take money from them. now granted there is no garauntee that the products would have worked for my little cousin and we knew that in the first place, but what is the matter is that we feel as if the intwntional lying puts ppl in the position of not being able to weigh the weight of the facts properly, and in fact the swindler is making a discission for you ,that had you had the right/truthfull unadulterated facts on your own . you could have made a discission that you could feel comfortable with. there is no comfortability in being scamed. i do not reccomend any one buy from horizons. if you want to buy vitamins buy them any place but there. they are far too deceitful to deserve our hard earned dollars.