Any mega-tek/eqyss users still out there??

soonergirl

Hey ladies, any ladies still using mega-tek products?? avocado mist, rehydrant, mega-tek rebuilder, the cream rinse????

I started using cause of miss madaam, keclee, and sareca, and their beautiful heads of hair... Are you guys seeing results?? Ive got to put this in my rotation more.....

I like the avocado mist, it gives me crazy curl definition and I like their conditioner too. I like things that I can just pick up at the store, so I'm not sure if I'll get the products again.

I know oops!!! Kvvet.com is having a 50% off shipping... Just a fyi.. I hope thats the right web address???..

That's the right address. :yep: I rarely use survivor anymore tho. I was just over there. I'm completely out of rehydrant AND mist. :eek:

Checkin' in! I still use avocado mist, rehydrant, and megatek. They're in my staple group and I use at least one of them daily.

That's the right address. :yep: I rarely use survivor anymore tho. I was just over there. I'm completely out of rehydrant AND mist. :eek:

Checkin' in! I still use avocado mist, rehydrant, and megatek. They're in my staple group and I use at least one of them daily.

How do you use the Mega-Tek and also, have you used it the same day you did a touch up? Is it safe to use the same day as a touch up?

How do you use the Mega-Tek and also, have you used it the same day you did a touch up? Is it safe to use the same day as a touch up?

I usually apply it dry hair, cover with a plastic cap, and sit under the dryer for 20-30 minutes. I've used it the same day as my relaxer. :yep:

Hey there checkin in :grin:

I still use Mega Tek and Avocado mist or Rehydrant spray
One thing that I notice is that I cant tell u the last time I seen a broken hair. Also my ends stay intact so no need to trim unless I wanna even my hair up. I also notice that now I dont have a need to use protein that much im at the point where I will use Mega tek once a month or so versus every other week. I also use it relaxer day and sometimes the week before. I use the Avocado or Reydrant sprays when I do wash in go's, braid outs, or other textured styles

I dont use the Cream Rinse anymore cuz I found now that I like Praital Silk Worm Rinse better

Last edited:
Back