Anyone up for a Regrow your Hairline Challenge? LOL

wheezy807

Ladies, how it's going? I fell off the massage wagon a loooong time ago. I'm gonna get back on track though.

Misseyl

Traycee, from where I'm standing your edges does not look like they are thinning to me. I wish I had your problem. :yep:

Also, what type of camera are you using, your hair pictures are very good.

Traycee

Traycee, from where I'm standing your edges does not look like they are thinning to me. I wish I had your problem. :yep:

Also, what type of camera are you using, your hair pictures are very good.

I know it is Sony....My Hubbie has it with him...So I'll pm you later with the model and stuff this evening

esoterica

Starting today I need to be religious with the topical Shen Min to see if it works. Will keep you posted.

wevwil

I have been using 2 drops of jojoba oil, 1 drop of peppermint oil, and 1 drop of rosemary oil about 3 times per week for the past 3 weeks and I am noticing a change in my hairline. I work microbraids for about 18 months and it really thinned out my edges. Its been a little over 1 year that my edges have been jacked up, but now that area is shrinking. I just wanted to share. Yay:grin:

Hairline Update.jpg

marla

I'm definitely in! I just noticed about three weeks ago my right side is thinning. I tried using Dr. Miracles temple and nape balm, but it gave me bumps so I had to stop using it. Now I'm using Profectiv's anti thinning circulation cream with good results. I'm also using gentle massage as well.

esoterica

well, not much to report after almost 1 month of using Shen Min. I bought some Mega-Tek today and will start using that instead.

MD_Lady

Sign me up! I have thinning around my temples and nape due to relaxers. I just started using ORS Temple Balm twice a day a few days ago. I’ve been applying the EO mix to my nape because the directions warn against using the ORS there. Has anyone tried anything that’s worked on their nape?

Jagurl

Hi,

I'm a newbie. Has anyone had any success with this? I have fine hair that is especially soft around the front edges...everywhere else is fine and grows like wildfire. I had a weave about a year ago that completely broke off my front. It's growing, but very slowly and kind of unevenly. I would love to try a promising product.

missnurselady

I really need to be on this challenge, I just took out my cornrows after 3wks and I have a HUGE bald spot on the left side, thinning in the front and thinning on the right. Im soooo pissed. Im using mega tek so I hope I will have some success! back to my wigs cause im too embarrassed to wear my hair out now:nono:

Summer 74

I didnt know whether to try castor oil or Bee Mine???? Being that I didn't know if I should put the laxative... (I guess thats the castor oil people are using) on my edges. I ordered BeeMine.... I just started using it(Kiwi Strawberry). So far I just notice it softens your NG.... I will see how it works.
I ordered it from here www.BeeMineProducts.com
The ingredients say: 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin oil, Sulfur Powder, essential oils and Fragrance.

purity28

Castor oil is the regular one from Walgreens, etc. Some use Jamaican Black Castor oil, or regular Castor from any store.

Glitter

I DO have updates -- but I'm too lazy to find my camera right now. Will post some updates though. My edges have really filled in well. :yep: I'm happy.

One thing I noticed - the texture of the new hairs are very different from the rest of my hair, even though my entire head was relaxed. Not sure why.

Ash25

Count me in.....What are the terms/conditions......full hair line in 6 months, not thin spots???:yep:

Vintageglam

Bumping since I failed at this and need motivation to get my hairline in order in 2010

Yeh Whimsy lets start a new thread for 2010. This is a big issue for me (prob my most prominent issue).

I think we may also need so start a Hairline 101 thread re caring and maintaining for the hairline so we can share knowledge we have all gained from Dermatologists and personal exp etc.

This is such a devastating issue for me - lets do it!:grin:

Vintageglam

Btw terms and conditions I have come up with:

1. No stressfull hairstyles
2. Minimise chemical applications to hairline
3. Weave amnesty???
4. Picture Updates every 2 months?
5. What products to use to fill hairline?
6. Discussion on causes of thin hairline?

Ladies please add your suggestions?