Anyone up for a "Use up your stash in 2010" challenge?

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I wouldn't mind, I need to finish some stuff up....

Sent from MyTouch 4G, using LHCF app.....

Amazhaan

I'm in... though after reading some posts... I'm not as big of a PJ as I thought... lol

My problem is I always come on here and once I see rave reviews on something its off to get it NOW, I go...

Perhaps I should start a Visit LHCF only once a week challenge... :lachen:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

faithVA

Ok I will get this up today but FIRST I have to go to Walgreen's and check out the BOGO SheaMoisture. :blush:

faithVA

I'm in... though after reading some posts... I'm not as big of a PJ as I thought... lol

My problem is I always come on here and once I see rave reviews on something its off to get it NOW, I go...

Perhaps I should start a Visit LHCF only once a week challenge... :lachen:

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

You might be right about that. I woke up this morning and checked the forum. Saw the post SheaMoisure - Walgreen - BOGO. So before I ate breakfast I was off to Walgreen and picked up 2 Smoothies. :lick: If I wasn't on this forum 10x a day I wouuldn't have known and wouldn't have added 2 more products to my stash. Ok enough dreaming. I need my LHCF daily fix. :drunk:

Amazhaan

You might be right about that. I woke up this morning and checked the forum. Saw the post SheaMoisure - Walgreen - BOGO. So before I ate breakfast I was off to Walgreen and picked up 2 Smoothies. :lick: If I wasn't on this forum 10x a day I wouuldn't have known and wouldn't have added 2 more products to my stash. Ok enough dreaming. I need my LHCF daily fix. :drunk:

I got 2 smoothies 2 and will use my 1 month pass on the new challenge to get another 2 on Friday... It's BOGO..not my fault if I got an extra one, for free... :grin::grin::grin:

lamaria211

to much to list i have about 60 bottles right now atleast 35 are conditioners 15 leave ins and a few oils and serums