Spring/Summer Cowash Challenge 2010 Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I really enjoyed this challenge last year and I'm addicted to cowashing so I decided to start the challenge this year. This is the sign up thread and a new thread will be started when the challenge officially begins.

WHAT: Spring/Summer Cowash Challenge 2010
WHEN: March 20, 2010-September 21, 2010

RULES:
Cowash at least 1x/weekly
Report what you used and how you hair responds

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Of course I'm in :grin:. Spring & Summer are my BUSIEST/CRAZIEST seasons at work so I feel I'm not neglecting my hair by cowashing 3-4 days a week and wet bunning.

Barbie83

I'm definitely in! :yep: I already co-wash once a week, and when the weather gets a little warmer I'll go 2x a week

chebaby

im innnnnnnnn.
i love co washing. i usually co wash daily during the warmer months but i think i will cut back to co washing 1-3 times a week. i plan on wearing twists and learning to get 2nd day hair so i wont need to co wash daily.
i cant wait. last year i got amazing growth from co washing daily.

grow

hi Shay!

great idea!

i will definitely do this, so yes, i'd like to sign up!

thanks!

lilsparkle825

I will contemplate joining...I'm going back into senegalese twists after this blowout runs its course, and in all actuality I will probably cowash 2-3 times a week all summer (like I have for the past two summers). I don't know how soon I will start though, since I don't want my twists to get fuzzy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I already co-wash once a week. Perhaps in the Summer, I will step up my game to twice a week.:yep:

After I figure out if I will be: Wigging, Phony-Bunning or Half-Wigging.:perplexed

Either way, I'm in!:grin:

i want in!! my hair has not been in a good place lately and with the weather warming up i'm hoping cowashing will put it back on track

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i'm in! i am trying to break my shampoo addiction. also, i'm trying to nurse my scalp back to health by washing more often. ♥

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Welcome everyone! I am writing everyone's name down and will post in the official thread on 3/20/10

Ltown

Greyland
I'm in! co washing during the warmer months really helps and I can use up some products. Thank Shay!

Status
Not open for further replies.