Spring/Summer Cowash Challenge 2010 Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurliDiva

I want IN - I plan to cowash often this Spring and Summer.

I tried the 'tightly curly method' on Sunday, and I'm amazed at how conditioned my hair felt all week!

I just bought more Hello Hydration (no sure of the name until I get home) in the blue bottle.

This will help to use up a bunch of products.

MissLawyerLady

I'm in...but I've got wait until it warms up (hopefully by mid-April)! My area is expecting 2-5 inches of snow on Saturday!:perplexed

lilsparkle825

Love Aubrey Organics conditioners and especially Trader Joe's Nourish Spa :love3:
all these raves for TJ...i bought a bottle of it when i first began cowashing two summers ago and couldn't fall in love with it. :nono: it just didn't do what aussie moist and HE hello hydration did for my hair. i will use this little corner of a bottle i have left and reassess, because i really want to love it.

my goal is to use all natural products (or at least mostly natural) by the end of 2010, so this challenge will help me use up all the bottles of VO5 and HE clogging my hair closet.

MissLawyerLady

^^^^^^

Kansas! It was 64 degrees today, 33 tomorrow with rain changing over to accumulating snow!!! The saying is, "if you don't like the weather in Kansas wait 15 minutes, it will change!"

Shay72

Natural, 4A
BUMP--Only a few more minutes to sign up. I will ask a mod to close this one. Anyone that posts before the shut down can still participate.

LadyRaider

I think I signed up earlier!! I'm in. I'm in.

I co-washed yesterday, but put some icky stuff in my hair so I had to shampoo tonight.

Moniquenuss

Oooooo I'm an hour late but I still wanna join!!! I love cowashing and now that I'm transitioning I really really need to

Status
Not open for further replies.