Anyone used MN and Mega tek together?

At the moment I have been using Mega tek mixed with castor oil on my scalp for about 2 months now. I have read about MN, and discovered Daktarin to be the European equivalent of Monistat. I was thinking of maybe trying Daktarin along with my Mega Tek mix for some super growth. I was wondering if anyone has tried them together, and did you get some good results from it? Do you mix the MN and MT together, or use them separately and alternate them?

Last edited:

VirGoViXxEn

I am!! i usally do MT alone or MT/OCT or OCT alone but i had a extra tube of MN so im currently using MT/MN. My new growth is off the hook - its bette than using MT alone IMO. I had the best results with Ovation but that stuff is so expensive!!

fxdiva

I am!! i usally do MT alone or MT/OCT or OCT alone but i had a extra tube of MN so im currently using MT/MN. My new growth is off the hook - its bette than using MT alone IMO. I had the best results with Ovation but that stuff is so expensive!!

VirGo,
How did you mix the two? Was it half and half or half with oils and how (and how often) do you apply? I'm interested in doing the same thing. Please shed a little more light for us.

Thanks,

hair4romheaven

MT doesnt work for me when mixed with oils or other products. My sister gave up on MT so I happily took it off her hands & now mix it with water and have no shedding or drying. I use MN with oils and I have great growth. So in essence I so use it together just not mixed together. I use MT in morning and MN at night.

I've mixed one tube of daktarin with a table spoon of megatek and 2 tea spoons of JBCO and a teaspoon of coconut oil. I tried the MN on its own with jbco and I did see some growth, but it could be my imagination. I'm going to try this for 3 months and see how I get on.

VirGoViXxEn

Yes i do half and half with oils (Sweet Almond, rosemary, lavender, Jojoba & JBCO) I apply every morning.

VirGo,
How did you mix the two? Was it half and half or half with oils and how (and how often) do you apply? I'm interested in doing the same thing. Please shed a little more light for us.

Thanks,

LushLox

I have several tubes of Daktarin, I didn't even realise it was the MN stuff. Can you buy this over the counter at the Chemist OP? I suppose I could always say my son needs it and get it for free! :blush: