APL/BSL 2014 Challenge

Here's my hairfinity update/impromptu length check.

I'm like 3 inches away from APL now. The right side is slightly longer than the left which is kind of annoying lol so I have to figure that out.

My Hair Infinity Length Check after being on it for a month!

That is an amazing progress in just a month. I'm almost sold on getting the Hair Infinity, :). Great job ladies!!!!

Hi, I would like to join the challenge. Here are my stats:

Current hair length- about 2 inches above APL
Relaxed/Natura/Texlaxed/Transitioning
Goal Month- September
Current Reggie and styling choices- newly relaxed so relearning my hair, currently rollersetting and wrapping
What do you plan on changing (if anything) to make it to APL/BSL?- protein treatments every month, daily vitamins

Welcome!!!!

Goal Month- September
Current Reggie and styling choices- newly relaxed so relearning my hair, currently rollersetting and wrapping
What do you plan on changing (if anything) to make it to APL/BSL?- protein treatments every month, daily vitamins

welcome, you have beautiful hair.

My Hair Infinity Length Check after being on it for a month!

Nice progress.

Goal Month- September

Welcome to the challenge! Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!

Wow your results ARE amazing-- I was ready to write Hairfinity off as just another trend-- if I may ask, Jace032000 were you taking other vitamin supplements before Hairfinity?

Also, I'm stuck on ideas for my next protective style-- I recently did one of my first wear-outable sets of cornrows, rather than just a beehive pattern to go under wigs. I want a nice cornrow style for the summer. Or should I just do a weave/braids?? UGHHH lol Oh and is this off-topic, or can we ask questions like these here?

Wow your results ARE amazing-- I was ready to write Hairfinity off as just another trend-- if I may ask, @Jace032000 were you taking other vitamin supplements before Hairfinity?

alex114 thank you so much! I thought HairInfinity was just another trend too...but I watched my baby sister's hair grow right before my eyes...so I just had to give it a try. I think it's safe to say that it really does work. Before HairInfinity I had been taking biotin and MSM...the biotin made my nails grow but nothing else and the MSM made me nauseous and gave me bad dreams :eek2:.

I was also on pre natal vitamins before Hair Infinity but that wasn't because of Hair Growth.

Here's my update...so far so good!

I cut off 3 1/2 inches in January. Hope to grow it all back by August. My ends are looking great, though! No need for a trim after taking down my install.

picture.php

As a reminder, before and after the cut:

picture.php

My hair is in a sew-in again. I'll be taking this one down in June, but won't do a length check again until August so I don't torture myself :lol:

I've noticed more splits since I've been using the tangle teezer last few months and not retaining. It detangles like a dream but I've learned the hard way there's a price to pay. I will not be using this thing anymore...ugh frustrating

Hey Ladies,

This is my 2nd week wearing a wig and Im loving the freedom. Yesterday, I decided its better not to put in cornrows under the wig cap. They are too bulky and make the fit wonky. Friday, I tried on and bought another BSS wig :love: and my hair was loose and I like the fit better. Its more natural looking. Besides, Im DCing weekly and M&Sing almost daily so all that up and down is prob too much manipulation.

OAN: Im going back to my cassia gloss treatments. I think they were working for my hair. Also, I plan to cut off these bone straight ends gradually so I can be fully texturized by September. I feel like my ends are stunting my growth. I might as well since Im wearing wigs.

Anyone know of a nice virgin Brazilian wig online thats not too skimpy looking? I want like a deep wave. Wish I had the guts to make my own.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

I've noticed more splits since I've been using the tangle teezer last few months and not retaining. It detangles like a dream but I've learned the hard way there's a price to pay. I will not be using this thing anymore...ugh frustrating

The tangle teezer is a huge no no for me.

Today I cowashed with Hello Hydration Tealighfully clean (cleansing conditioner). Once again I am impressed by the Herbal essences line. The conditioner is thick, creamy and has a clean scent. After my cowash I detangled my hair and redid my celies. I used aussie moist as a leave in and sealed with evoo. My hair feels amazing right now!

You know you're hair obsessed when one of the best things about your new job means you can wear buns alllllllll the time :lol:
No more heat for me!
I used my split ender today but I think my past few weeks of using heat calls for a real trim. :sad: lesson learned.
Also, I finally tried spin pins today and I'm hooked.
17 weeks into this transition...a million more to go....

I got a new wig yesterday. Its a synthetic kinky straight. Everyone at work thought it was my natural hair blown out. I like it!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1398579617009.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1398579617009.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 105
Back