MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Checking in with the following:
A.M. Regimen
-One a Day Women's Formula
-NatureMade 1400 mg Flaxseed Softgels

Lunch
-Youtheory Collagen Tablets
Tomorrow I'll be done with these. No re-up. IDK, why they call these tablets. These are horse pills. You're suppose to take six a day, but I can only get three down a day. This 390 tablet bottle has lasted me six months.

P.M.
-Citrical Maximum
-Swanson Bamboo Extract
-Swanson Fo-ti, no re-up when I run out. The new growth on my random grays are still, well gray and not dark brown! :look: Almost six months in, and I don't see the efficacy of Fo-ti aka He-Shou-Wu.

Currently, researching bee pollen as a replacement for the collagen pills. Bee pollen is suppose to be the bees knees (pun intended).

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Last edited:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
checking in.
I have been on my vitamins.
Need to get back to posting consistently.

NaturallyATLPCH

Checking in. Found some Biotin I am going to add this to my reggie.

I'm going to simplify my vitamin regimen to only include:

Fish oil
MSM
Bamboo
Multi Vitamin
Biotin

Really don't need the Hair Skin and Nails since Biotin alone has the same benefits.

FriscoGirl

Subscribing! Just started a new regimen of: Multi Vit Biotin Acidophilus Alpha Lipoic Acid Hairfinity (waiting for the package)

**UPDATE** Received the Hairfinity Vitamins yesterday...

Last edited:

pearlific1

I've been consistently taking GNC's Ultra-Nourish Hair Vitamins. While I haven't seen any noticeable differences in my hair, my nails are growing long and strong and my skin is clear and smooth. Overall, I am pleased. Hopefully my hair will start making some notable changes by the end of the year. I would really love to be APL by then.

NaturallyATLPCH

Checking in

I am growing my horrible nail bed damage out due to wearing acrylic nails and I don't know if it's the bamboo or the addition of the biotin but my nails are doing some serious growing.

WhereItsAt

That’s what I do.. I drink and I know things....
Still taking my vitamins. My nails have grown super fast on the gnc vits. Nothing diff on my hair as of yet.

jprayze

Just started these for 30 days on Friday. I bought the gummies. I saved the receipt, but I didn't take pics so hopefully I can determine a difference. image-1487820778.jpg

Last edited:

PureSilver

loulou82, yaya24, Firstborn2, Stormy, soonergirl, Lita, MayaNatural, kandigyrl, jprayze,AllyMD

Ladies i have a few questions regarding Bamboo Extract.

How much are you taking daily?
What brand of Bamboo Extract are you taking?
How often do you take it?
When did you start noticing results on your hair and any other benefits you have received?

I am looking to order Swanson Brand 2 bottles. I need some help with my knees, skin and hair shedding. Help a sister out and share the pros and cons of your experience with Bamboo Extract.

Anyone else with experience feel free to chime in.

Thanks

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
PureSilver

I know you didn't ask me, but I take one bamboo capsule every night. I use the Swanson Bamboo Extract 300 mg, its more cost effective than the tea.

I've been taking them since Reniece recommended bamboo in her Hair Showcase video.

My hair bulbs are considerably larger than before, :yep: I noticed that within a month.

May I also recommend their bee pollen, it has all the amino acids etc. you need for hair. You can get a six month supply of both bamboo and bee pollen for less than $20. In addition, the bee pollen has other benefits for your overall health..

I just started their time released biotin, so I can't speak on the efficacy of that yet.

Please follow up and let me know if your hair bulbs get bigger, after you start taking them.

PureSilver

@PureSilver

I know you didn't ask me, but I take one bamboo capsule every night. I use the Swanson Bamboo Extract 300 mg, its more cost effective than the tea.

I've been taking them since Reniece recommended bamboo in her Hair Showcase video.

My hair bulbs are considerably larger than before, :yep: I noticed that within a month.

May I also recommend their bee pollen, it has all the amino acids etc. you need for hair. You can get a six month supply of both bamboo and bee pollen for less than $20. In addition, the bee pollen has other benefits for your overall health..

I just started their time released biotin, so I can't speak on the efficacy of that yet.

Please follow up and let me know if your hair bulbs get bigger, after you start taking them.

If i had known you were using Bamboo Extract i would have mentioned you too. I am so grateful for you review, suggestions and sharing. I wash just about to check out of Swanson's site and i said lemme check to see i've gotten any responses first.

I went back and added the Be Pollen to my order, I'll take one a day since its 400mg so i will get a 3 month supply out of 100cap if its good to me i will reorder. I'll follow up with you.

Thanks Much!

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
PureSilver, I was taking the KAL Brand Silica Plus. I purchased from Vitacost, 90 vegetarian tablets for $10.99. I actually like this brand I was taking 2 pills/day for 45days. Within weeks I noticed my nails getting stronger, skin gradually started improving. I can't say that I got a lot of crazy growth because I only took them for 45days but once I finished the bottle, I noticed my hair started to even out, most of the short hairs caught up with the longer hairs. I'm sure if I had continued to take them I would have gotten better results.

jprayze

loulou82, yaya24, Firstborn2, Stormy, soonergirl, Lita, MayaNatural, kandigyrl, jprayze,AllyMD Ladies i have a few questions regarding Bamboo Extract. How much are you taking daily? What brand of Bamboo Extract are you taking? How often do you take it? When did you start noticing results on your hair and any other benefits you have received? I am looking to order Swanson Brand 2 bottles. I need some help with my knees, skin and hair shedding. Help a sister out and share the pros and cons of your experience with Bamboo Extract. Anyone else with experience feel free to chime in. Thanks
My only experience with bamboo is with the tea and I never used it long enough to say how much it helped, but I want to get back into it.

Last edited:

PureSilver

checking in for today. I've been taking Biotin 1 month & 1 day and results on my nails are amazing. Now my hair needs to show my some length and strength.

jprayze

checking in for today. I've been taking Biotin 1 month & 1 day and results on my nails are amazing. Now my hair needs to show my some length and strength.

How much biotin are you taking? With the HSN Vit I'm taking, I'm taking 5000 a day.

BFeathers

Just started these for 30 days on Friday. I bought the gummies. I saved the receipt, but I didn't take pics so hopefully I can determine a difference. View attachment 256099

I bought these a month ago. This was the first biotin vitamin I've ever taken. I'd been thinning on one side and IMO my new growth didn't seem any thicker and that thinning side looked the same. I'm still working on my bald spots on my edges and for 3 weeks of the month I upped to 5000mcgs and they're still fuzzy and no kind of growth explosion.

I have a deep aversion to taking pills so all these horsepill vitamins are a no go. I don't know if I'm going to take them again because I've seen no noticeable results in exactly 30 days.

My nails don't count because my nails grow nail shop adding white tips long in 2 weeks without vitamins and the same growth with them.

Last edited:

yaya24

PureSilver
I take the same brand and dosage as MileHighDiva.
I honestly cannot 100% say if it is the sole contributor to my hair growth (since I take other vitamins in conjunction with the bamboo).

PureSilver

How much biotin are you taking? With the HSN Vit I'm taking, I'm taking 5000 a day.

jprayze, i take Natrol brand 10,000mcg, i take 1 per day if a miss a day which was only 2/3 time i double the following day. I'll be taking more Biotin once my multivitamin arrives so that will be at least 15mg per day.

yaya24

@MileHighDiva
I take my regular healthy daily vitamins (turmeric +cherry tart+ DMAE)+bamboo+bcomplex+ Manetabolism right now.

Before the manetabolism, I took prenatal+vitamin C+ bamboo +biotin+bcomplex +horsetail or marine collagen

Last edited: