ATTENTION AYESHIA

AKA-Tude

@ Ayeshia -Very pretty hair & person!!!

@Dlewis- CONGRATS on the hitch! Looks like you'll be on the go!!

Ayeshia

so1913 said:
I STILL haven't been able to figure out that stuff (I'm guessing it probably just doesn't work on my hair), but I'm glad it works for you! It looks great! The plus is getting up to 5 days of wear! I wish!

that was why I waited so long to buy it. I heard that the results can be so-so depending on how much you use. but it worked for me all 3 times so far.

thank you LHCF ladies :kiss:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I agree with all you ladies! Ayeshia, your hair is beautiful in your avatar and signature! And you're cute too!

Miss*Tress

Pretty hair on a gorgeous woman. Yours is one of the first albums I discovered when I joined LHCF.

Do you have a picture of the kinky-curly pudding? Where do you buy it? My wash and go styles are always catastrophic. They look OK but I get tangles galore so maybe this pudding could help.

so1913

Ayeshia said:
that was why I waited so long to buy it. I heard that the results can be so-so depending on how much you use. but it worked for me all 3 times so far.

thank you LHCF ladies :kiss:

Well, I've been giving it another shot for the past week and a half or so after seeing that it's been working for you and my manager telling me to try it again (she uses it and loves it as well, but she has a texturizer). Well, I think I'm getting the hang of it and have gotten some good hair days out of it, today being the best :) I've been using it with Knot Today. I picked up the other two products Gloss Pomade and Spiral Spritz from Ricky's. The products are actually cheaper there if you are ever in the NYC area. Now my next task is figuring out how to sleep on my hair to get more than one day out of it. I'm determined to simplify my routine and grow out this darn hair!