Request ATTN ADMIN!...MY SUBSCIPTION SITUATION

EmeRaldPrinXess

ALL SORTED NOW:grin::grin: THANKS GUYS

Hi Admin or whoever is in charge of subscriptions...... I have a situation that I believe is partly my fault and partly ADMIN's fault. My subscription ended on the 14th of May 2011, and I didn't realize that it will re-occur.

When I came on to the forum today the 15th May 2011, I had a message saying I needed to subscribe so I followed the linked and subscribed to a 2-year membership.

After paying for my subscription via PayPal, I noticed my 1-year subscription had already renewed on the 13 May 2011! so WHY!!!:whyme::look: was I seeing a message when I logged on telling me to re-subscribe??I need one of the subscriptions refunded please[/U]. Thank you!
:perplexed:nono:

NB:
This is what I could copy from my PayPal Account.
[/U]
Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Net amount
Select record 0 15/05/2011 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed Details Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum 9J291508EN336054C -$13.00 USD
Select record 4 15/05/2011 Subscription Creation To Long Hair Care FOrum Active Details Subscription Creation To Long Hair Care FOrum ...
Select record 5 13/05/2011 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed Details Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum 52P850018S688701Y -$6.50 USD

Last edited:

pookaloo83

@Kachi You are going to have to submit a ticket to Nikos. Look on the top right to the corner where it says contact us. Then they should resolve that for you. :yep:

OhmyKimB

Hi Admin or whoever is in charge of subscriptions...... I have a situation that I believe is partly my fault and partly ADMIN's fault. My subscription ended on the 14th of May 2011, and I didn't realize that it will re-occur.

When I came on to the forum today the 15th May 2011, I had a message saying I needed to subscribe so I followed the linked and subscribed to a 2-year membership.

After paying for my subscription via PayPal, I noticed my 1-year subscription had already renewed on the 13 May 2011! so WHY!!!:whyme::look: was I seeing a message when I logged on telling me to re-subscribe??I need one of the subscriptions refunded please[/U]. Thank you!
:perplexed:nono:

NB:
This is what I could copy from my PayPal Account.
[/U]
Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Net amount
Select record 0 15/05/2011 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed Details Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum 9J291508EN336054C -$13.00 USD
Select record 4 15/05/2011 Subscription Creation To Long Hair Care FOrum Active Details Subscription Creation To Long Hair Care FOrum ...
Select record 5 13/05/2011 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed Details Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum 52P850018S688701Y -$6.50 USD

That same thing just happened to me as well.

1QTPie

Elder Sim
It happened to me, I think it's a glitch, I was locked out for a few weeks (I didn't want to pay twice.) Just submit a ticket, it takes a day or so. :)

OhmyKimB

Mine took a week to fix. And then someone came up with some foolishness that I went to paypal before submitting a ticket when I submitted it days before. Can some explain this, because my headache is just getting bigger and bigger.

EmeRaldPrinXess

Mine took a week to fix. And then someone came up with some foolishness that I went to paypal before submitting a ticket when I submitted it days before. Can some explain this, because my headache is just getting bigger and bigger.

OhmyKimB

Sorry about ur situation. I submitted a ticket just explaining my situation, and asked for a refund, because I was resubscribed automatically( you have to change this via paypal if you don't want the automatic subscription) plus I made another 2year manual subscription.

So I was refunded one of the subscriptions, and my situation was resolved in about 24hrs form the time I submitted my ticket. HTH:grin::yep: