Aubrey Organics Island Naturals???

ChocoKitty

Okay--Who uses this stuff? Please give me the lowdown. I got my credit card out and I'm ready to order some from the vitaminshoppe! I'm interested in any reviews on the Island butter shampoo and the Island Naturals Cream Rinse. shampoo & rinse

i didn't like either of them. they did nothing for my hair (i tried them each 2xs). the shampoo did not detangle my hair at all so i had to rewash it with my keracare. no comment on the island rinse other than i didn't like it.

I didn't like it. Left my hair stripped like a clarifying shampoo. The J.A.Y. has a wierd gel like consistency. Didn't like that one either.

The conditioner detangles my daughters natural 3b hair like nothing else. I love it, just hate the price because it takes a lot of conditioner for her hair.

Thank you ladies!
wave.gif
I went out to the vitamin shoppe last night and purchased the shampoo and rinse. *Hopefully* I come out with some positive results tonight.
look.gif
I post my thoughts tomorrow.

Well I tried it last night w/o preconditioning.and it's a keeper. My scalp was clean--which is most important to me. (excluding Nioxin) using other shampoos my scalp has never been completely clean. Although the smell will take some getting used to I think this will be good for my hair. I will no longer be using "chemical" based shampoos and conditioners. Tonight or tomorrow I'll be using it with my precon. to see what happens.

i was contemplating on purchasing those items a while back and settled for the GPB and the blue green algae hair mask. i love BOTH! i may try the island naturals one day...lol

I did not like the shampoo at all. I still have half the bottle. The cream rinse I liked. It left my hair soft and smelling great. As far as detangling, it's alright if my hair has been relaxed recently, but 3 weeks post relaxer, forget about it.

Back