BC/TRIM or Nurse Raggedy Ends?

Candycane044 said:
I feel the sameway, my hair looks awful airdried... is it that bad to flat iron once a week>?

I think it really IS Candycane. Over time, that consistent heat can further damage the ends if they are already damaged. Maybe you can try Tanelions suggestion for airdrying. It may do better than we expect. I'm going to try it tonight.

CantBeCopied said:
I think it really IS Candycane. Over time, that consistent heat can further damage the ends if they are already damaged. Maybe you can try Tanelions suggestion for airdrying. It may do better than we expect. I'm going to try it tonight.

*sigh* I can't live without my flat iron.. but it's not worth losing my hair.

CantBeCopied said:
I am on it. Baggied last night and ordered some Giovanni Direct today! Thanks Mahogany.

good girl!

see, i told you i'd be watching...lol!

keep it up and your tresses will thank you for the tlc.

ladylibra_30 said:
good girl!

see, i told you i'd be watching...lol!

keep it up and your tresses will thank you for the tlc.

Oh, I am on it now. Especially after thinking about how I have abused my hair over the last 2 weeks. You told the TRUTH LL. My hair thanks you. :cool:

do you mind telling me how much for each of the botanic oil, keraphix, emergencee, humectress you use for your mixture? Also, do you use a cap?
thanks in advance

ladylibra_30 said:
you are very welcome.

i do a protein tx 1x/month.

(I) wouldn't cut off 3" all at once especially if i was planning to wear protective styles...that's just me.

i have/love several protein tx:

-nexxus emergencee (heavy duty)
*** i like to mix botanic oil, keraphix, emergencee, humectress together w/heat for 45 mins***
-nexxus keraphix (mild-medium but it's awesome!)
-aubrey organic's GPB
-keracare's super reconstructor
-elasta qp breakage control serum

remember, to do a moisturizing tx after protein applications, okay.

also, don't forget to use a good leave-in like giovanni direct leave-in, salerm, lacio lacio, ntm, etc.

NoNapNique said:
*BAGGIE, BAGGIE, BAGGIE! I use Garnier Fructis "Long and Strong Split Ends treatment on my damp ponytail, then I alternate btw sealing with carrot oil (for strength), and castor oil (for thickness of strands)

I purchased some of the Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Split ends treatment last night....gurl, thanks for posting about it!! :kiss:

Now, I'm going to use w/my Castor Oil when my hair is up!!

My ends are not the best, they are healthy but not even at all (see my album). I do baby them and wear protective styles but Ive only trimmed once in 2 years. I baggie them when they get out of control!

Babygurl said:
My ends are not the best, they are healthy but not even at all (see my album). I do baby them and wear protective styles but Ive only trimmed once in 2 years. I baggie them when they get out of control!

Babygurl, your hair gives me H-O-P-E. **shedding a tear** It's lovely. And, your ends look like mine except yours are healthier. It's just hard to envision that you can grow a long length of healthy strong hair (like yours) when you are focusing on damaged, anemic, scraggly ends, you know? But, your pics help me see that my hair will be transformed if I stick with the program! (I'm tickled) :p

Back