BEEMINE OR MEGA TEK?!

KurleeK5

So I have been reading a lot of women RAVING about beemine. I was wondering for users of beemine and/or MEGA TEK, which gave the most growth? How long did it take to achieve this growth?

I was looking to purchase Beemine for my nape and edges to grow them in thicker. so Ladies let's see which is better! Thanks!! :yep:

ChelzBoo

ive been using bee mine for a couple weeks now... i havent experienced rapid growth since using but my ng is alot softer. idk whether its the summer,frequent co-washing, or bee mine but im only about 7 wks post and i got ng as if i was 10 wks post.:rolleyes:

however... i do want to try megatek. but after i use up the bee mine i think ima just give my hair a rest and just enjoy it and be thankful that its still on my head:look:.

nycutiepie

I've been using OCT (expensive Megatek) for a couple of months and I've gotten good results but my Beemine should be here any day. I thought OCT was my final growth aid but I broke down and ordered the Beemine due to the raves. I'm going to stop the OCT for a month so I can do a good comparison.

Summer 74

BeeMine is here.....smells pretty good( Kiwi Strawberry). So far I am just putting it on my edges and nape.
The ingredients:100% organic coconut oil, Organic Extra Virgin oil, Sulfur powder, Essential oils and fragrance. I will keep you posted.

froggie08

Keep updating ladies, I just ordered the mango scent and I can't wait for it to come in. I have tried gro-aut:nono: (caused a lot of shedding) and BT:grin: (It made my hair thicker). Now I am really looking to getting some length.

tabitha2cute

I have a question: the ingredients you listed.. is that all of them?

Tabitha

BeeMine is here.....smells pretty good( Kiwi Strawberry). So far I am just putting it on my edges and nape.
The ingredients:100% organic coconut oil, Organic Extra Virgin oil, Sulfur powder, Essential oils and fragrance. I will keep you posted.

Last edited:

lilsparkle825

never will i ever leave megatek. look at my sig. in two weeks i got over a half inch of growth all over, with some places getting 3/4" or 7/8". its LITERALLY the best $25 i have ever spent on my hair. (sorry kenra mc, i love you too.)

BonnieB

Anyone using both?
I use both. I got my hair braided in cornrolls last week and i recieved over a half inch of growth in one week. I thought i was buggin out but then again i've been eating healthy this summer, exercising, taking vitamins, and taking good care of my hair but before these two mixed with a little Gro-Aut and Surge.. (don't kill me) lol My hair has never grown so fast ever, especially not in one week. Im a take pictures and measure my growth when i redo my braids.

Lebiya

hEy ladies. I have a question...do any of you know why the mango (i think its the mango) is $1 more than the rest?

yes does any know why the mango is cheaper?

does the kiwi work better than the mango, thats why its more expensive?

is there a better one?

LongHairDreams

hEy ladies. I have a question...do any of you know why the mango (i think its the mango) is $1 more than the rest?

yes does any know why the mango is cheaper?

does the kiwi work better than the mango, thats why its more expensive?

is there a better one?

It may be the cost of the scents. I don't see why someone would sell 2 products if 1 works better. Especially since the mango was made first and the second was a customer suggestion.

ETA: Strawberry Kiwi are 2 scents not 1 = higher price

Last edited:

snowbal2200

Im sorry but I could not hang in there with Mega-Tek or Ovation. Something about shedding hair freaks me out. I did not shed like that before using the products and I am not patient enough to let the shedding stage pass nor am I willing to take vitamins such as garlic to prevent shedding (even though I take garlic tablets daily anyway). Many people received excellent results from Mega-tek and Ovation and that is wonderful. I guess I cant get past the shedding because I am trying to keep, increase and strengthen every hair on my head and losing hairs is definitely not on my agenda. Different strokes for different folks.

However, I will be trying Bee Mine for a couple of months and also Boundless Tresses for a couple of months after Bee Mine. (I am using them in this order because Bee Mine will be delivered first) I will post pics and testimony in a few months.

Happy growing ladies!!:reddancer:

gbyrd

I ordered my BEEMINE on tuesday and got it today. I will be using it tonight for the first time after I deep condition. Can't wait to update!