Biotin 5,000mcg or MORE...pls vote...

Have you taken 5000mcg of BIOTIN or more....

• Biotin just made my hair grow

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • Biotin just made my nails grow

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Yes Biotin gave me unwanted facial hair

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • yes Biotin gave me unwanted body hair

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Yes it gave me unwanted body/facial hair but things have gone back to normal

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Yes Biotin gave me unwanted body/facial hair ...its still there.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Biotin was fine for me even taking 5000mcg or more.

Votes: 94 57.3%

• Total voters

Kerryann

Bella not true you didnt try hairfinity long enough you are suppose to give things 3 months to work
I tried it for 2 months also and it seemed to be doing something i was just too broke to by it again but i promised myself i was going to order the 4 pack for the new year and see what goes on from their

I think the biotin is working everywhere else but my hair on my head lol

purplepeace79

I take 7000mcg daily. Never had a problem with unwanted hair anywhere. I think its helped my hair with thickening, not necessarily length. My nails are stronger.

BellaLunie

Bella not true you didnt try hairfinity long enough you are suppose to give things 3 months to work
I tried it for 2 months also and it seemed to be doing something i was just too broke to by it again but i promised myself i was going to order the 4 pack for the new year and see what goes on from their

I think the biotin is working everywhere else but my hair on my head lol

Iunderstand that but it's mostly just biotin and msm anyway. Why spend the money when you can get it for cheaper? Here's a few thread on it
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=396412

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=327627 (If you look there's 2500mcg of biotin and 750 mg in 2 capsules)

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=192865

for me I'm still sticking with biotin and msm

TrendySocialite

Pls ladys... i need to know.

I have increase my dosage of Bitoin...but i have read a lot of threads saying that it can bring forth unwanted facial or body hair (like on the chest). :wallbash:

I want to find out some info.

if you stop taking...do the unwanted body/facial hairs go?

does biotin have any other benifits apart from hair and nail growth as i have horrid pmt.

thanks for any info x

I've been taking 5k of Biotin for a couple of years and it has caused my hair to return quicker at times...

No hair on my chest. I did stop taking it for a while and it didn't really stop anything....but I'm naturally hairy anyway (thanks Daddy LOL)

BlkOnyx488

I just started taking the 7500mcg biotin
it hasn't been a full week yet but I have noticed my nails are getting longer and stronger
Haven't noticed any hair changes yet but I have my hair in a 0-zero maintance style

equestrian

I'm taking 2,000 mcg a day. 333%. IDK i see no use in doing the mega doses. It's a water-soluble vitamin and excess biotin will go out in your pee. :ohwell:

drappedup

I love Biotin! It's the only pill I've taken where I'm sure I saw results. I took them fall of 2009 and definitely saw good results! Once I finished the bottle I took a couple of months off, and now that I finished my latest hair growth pill (which I cannot rave about btw) I'm back on Biotin! I take one 5000 mcg a day.

crymic1993

Biotin was one of the first supplements I started using for hair growth.

Honestly, it did nothing for me but take money out of my wallet and give me acne. And yes, I did drink my water and take Vit C.

Eta, now I just stick with MSM, 6 g /day.

Last edited: