BLACK FRIDAY 2012 WISHMUST LIST!

cutenss

All WEN products are on easy pay until Monday at QVC. 613 is on three easy pays. I have A/D one, and the replenishing mist in my cart.

LaToya28

Oyin:
Juices and berries
Hair dew
Burnt sugar pomade

Curly Kinks:
Curlycue Renew
Satin roots
Twist whip
Coil jam

Shadiyah

I have been trying to place my order with hennasooq.com since last night and every time I tried to pay and the page come up for paypal it would leave henna sooq all together and no dollar amount on the paypal page. I got tired of trying.

Philippians413

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=4689" said:
coolhandlulu[/URL];17334407]wassup with DB pumpkin seed conditioner? what's the big deal? i gotta know!~

Moisture, moisture, moisture, smells yummy (like pumpkin pie), more moisture, makes your hair feel like butter, gives good slip...oh and even more moisture! It can be used as a rinse out (it's way too good to just rinse out though IMO), DC, or leave-in, but I use it as a DC and leave-in on both my mother and myself (I do the deep moisture method for my mother when she wears her wigs and her hair stays moisturized for more than a week). The only negative is that because of it's thickness, I have to cut the bottle to get out the last couple of uses. It use to come with a pump, but for some reason they stopped selling it with one.

cutenss

After looking under my bathroom sink :nono: I decided not to buy any BF deals I posted in the upthread, except my WEN 613 on A/D and the replenishing mist. I am in the process of using up some things, so that all I will have are my true staples.

I hope I don't regret trying some new things :perplexed

JJamiah

I am waiting for Sally's to have the 25% off to get a few things.

Not much product wise but tools and accessories.