Black Friday hair deals

DigitalRain

Got a notice of shipment from Hairveda today...I haven't heard anything from Afroveda since I ordered from them on 11/27.

Charz

Sinister Minister
Hairveda Update!!!

Q: I placed an order On Black Friday or Cyber Monday (or both). When should my package ship:

A: Your package is currently being processed and will be shipped by 12-18/2009.When your package ships, we'll send an email to you with your shipping details. For more informatin about your specific package, please email us at [email protected]. During sale time, we get an excess of over 500 orders. In many cases, we run behind our normal 5-10 day schedule. Thank you for your patience!

TrustMeLove

That's what I like about Afroveda. That stuff is packed TO THE BRIM. :yep:

I'm hoping I love my Afroveda..here prices are very reasonable. And you can order large sizes. I am finding my napps use up alot of product.

Also Darcy's Botanicals Daily Leave in is the TRUTH. Next order I'm ordering at least 3 bottles.

I seem to go through alot though, but that's probably because my hair is THIRSTY and it was a tangled mess. So I had to really work section by section. Like 2x2 sections.

Tene

I am pissed, I got my package from Beja Flor Naturals and the package was damaged. Half of my jar of cocoa mango buttercream was spilled out as she did not put any tape around it. Also she didn't send out the Cream brulee leave-in conditioner I paid for. I also didn't recieve the sample she promised me for letting her make me the cocoa mango cream instead of the shea butter cream.

Last edited:

TrustMeLove

I am pissed, I got my package from Beja Flor Naturals and the package was damaged. Half of my jar of cocoa mango buttercream was spilled out as she did not put any tape around it. Also she didn't send out the curls, kinks, and coils leave-in conditioner I paid for. I also didn't recieve the sample she promised me for letting her make me the cocoa mango cream instead of the shea butter cream.

At least we found out while she was having the FREE shipping.

Thank the Lord my stuff came un damaged. But, as I previously stated I was shorted 2oz's on my curl brulee stuff. :nono:

I haven't used the product yet so I don't know if it's even worth complaining about. What a shame.

labelfree

:nono: Beija Flors must not want to be in business for too long. She is ruining any creditability she will ever have on a hair forum. She seriously needs to re-vamp her customer service skills and packaging or flat out just close shop. I really wanted to like her company too since the Creme Brulee has such good ingredients but oh well :ohwell:........

La Colocha

:nono: Beija Flors must not want to be in business for too long. She is ruining any creditability she will ever have on a hair forum. She seriously needs to re-vamp her customer service skills and packaging or flat out just close shop. I really wanted to like her company too since the Creme Brulee has such good ingredients but oh well :ohwell:........

Has anyone ever ordered from there before black friday? I was so tempted but never heard of the company before. Im glad i decided to wait and see.

labelfree

I was browsing on Esty looking for Natural hair products when I came across her shop. I hadn't seen her business mentioned before so I was hoping she would have a sale so I could try out her products and I was sold once I saw the Creme Brulee. Unfornately, I assumed she would have decent CS like all the other vendors

ETA: I emailed her and about the missing oz and this is what she had to say

The bottles/jars are filled to the very top and shaken down into the bottle repeatedly. The turbulence of shipping compresses the whipped content of the containers and the bottle contents "shrink". Although its rare, we're working on preventing this. Your products are certainly not used in any way, nor were we looking to skimp out on giving you what you paid for. If you would like to relay this truth to the others in your community it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Cali*Rocks

I got shipping notice's from Afroveda and Hairveda today so cross my fingers I get both packages within the week. I need to DC sooooo bad.

♥Lamaravilla♥

I am surprised that so many of you really expected to have your Hairveda package already. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since the sale yet. Receiving your package in 3 weeks would be normal when there is no sale.

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I am surprised that so many of you really expected to have your Hairveda package already. It hasn't even been 3 weeks since the sale yet. Receiving your package in 3 weeks would be normal when there is no sale.
I know right, lol. I started seeing complaints like a week after BF, I'm like:look:. There's no way you'll get your order that fast and most of the sites have a 2 week wait time already posted and that is during non-sales.

I've been ordering from these natural online vendors for a long time and once you step over from otc products and find something you absolutely love you won't worry so much about wait time.

As long as I get my stuff before a month I'm good. If a company is slow but they communicate with me and the products arrive un-harmed and fresh, I'm happy. I'm not hard to please:grin:.

TrustMeLove

Afroveda arrived. Filled to the brim and very well packaged.

The smells don't bother me. Shea Amla smells like baby powder. Hemp Seed smells like play doh or doo. Pur Whip Gelly smells like a desert. Cocolatte smells like a hershey chocolate mix.

My hair doesn't come down until this weekend.

Also. Darcy Botanicals Herbal Spritz ..ummm negative. It's not as moisturizing as the Daily Leave In. I don't consider it moisturizing at all. It's definitely NOT a detangler. It doesn't soften the hair. It smells like a powder lemonade mix.

I will continue to use it because of the ingredients...just to nourish the scalp etc... but other than that..I don't see myself ordering it again.

*fabulosity*

I agree.. for the most part. However, didn't she say she got additional help??? I know I ordered mostly body products.. which I thought were made already.

Plus I'm giving their shipping the sideeye... sorry Fedora because I know I ordered before some people who are getting shipping notices... it's like does she go by regions or order sizes or products or what... I would like to know just for informational purposes.

Charz

Sinister Minister
I got my HV!!! That's a new record!!!! I am very surprised especially since I got some grab bags on Cyber Monday too!

Charz

Sinister Minister
I agree.. for the most part. However, didn't she say she got additional help??? I know I ordered mostly body products.. which I thought were made already.

Plus I'm giving their shipping the sideeye... sorry Fedora because I know I ordered before some people who are getting shipping notices... it's like does she go by regions or order sizes or products or what... I would like to know just for informational purposes.

You look too cute in your avi, I am gonna have to step my game up!

*fabulosity*

I got my HV!!! That's a new record!!!! I am very surprised especially since I got some grab bags on Cyber Monday too!

Now the question is.... who did you pay off??? :look::lachen::lachen::lachen: AND you got some CYBER Monday stuff??? WTH!!! Somebody should've been mixing up mine that I ordered technically on Thursdah night!

You look too cute in your avi, I am gonna have to step my game up!

Aww thanks babe!! :lachen::lachen:@ "step the game up"

really? i ordered on the friday and not even a shipping notice!

OKKKKKKK?! That's why I would like to know how they fulfill orders cause clearly it ain't by order time and day... Is that DANGON sitrinillah holding me back again... :lachen::lachen:

Where is the pitchfork smiley.. I know about the wait but dang... Charz bought stuff on MONDAY that she added in ... what the hayle? (No hating.. just saying)...

Charz

Sinister Minister
Now the question is.... who did you pay off??? :look::lachen::lachen::lachen: AND you got some CYBER Monday stuff??? WTH!!! Somebody should've been mixing up mine that I ordered technically on Thursdah night!

OKKKKKKK?! That's why I would like to know how they fulfill orders cause clearly it ain't by order time and day... Is that DANGON sitrinillah holding me back again... :lachen::lachen:

Where is the pitchfork smiley.. I know about the wait but dang... Charz bought stuff on MONDAY that she added in ... what the hayle? (No hating.. just saying)...

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well I do live in the same state as her.

Maybe my products were more simple to make?

You only ordered Bath and Body stuff right? How much? :look: I need to know

Cuz if it is as much as I think you bought.......:spinning:

Kurlee

Aww thanks babe!! :lachen::lachen:@ "step the game up"

the joke is, I ordered the whipped cream ends, the whipped jelly, moist condition and moist pro.:look: That;s not even a big order:perplexed