~*~* Break Out Your Castor Oil Cycle 3 ~*~*

BlackGeisha

:orders:The Castor Oil Challenge 2010 Cycle 3 is here.:orders:

The challenge will begin on Monday October 4, 2010 and ends on Friday December 31, 2010.
On Saturday January 8, 2011 there will be prize drawing to win your very own bottle of the famous Jamaican Black Castor Oil ! :love3:

Now Sunny Isle Brand!

1 - 4 oz. bottle will be given away to 3 lucky challengers.

Go out and purchase your castor oil if you have none. You have the option of using whatever brand of castor oil you can get your hands on.

Order online :user: or visit your local pharmacy or health store’s laxative section and pick up a bottle. :auto:

*I recommend using 100% castor oil unrefined or cold pressed, none of that Hollywood Beauty stuff. :naughty:

Rules :bat:
- You must enter between September 13, 2010 and October 4, 2010 to be listed as a challenger and be entered into the drawing.

-Once you enter you submit a starting photo, you may use your ending photo from the previous challenge.
- You may use any type of castor oil you choose.
-You must apply the castor oil to your scalp 2 x’s a week at the minimum. Part your hair and apply the castor oil as if you were greasing your scalp.
-You may apply the castor oil to the length of your hair if you wish to seal.
- You may mix your castor oil with another oil if it is too thick for you, or if irritation occurs.
- At the end of the challenge to submit a progress photo.

-At the end of the challenge post your starting photo and your ending photo together.

All challengers will be given a number upon entry. Prize drawing will take place on January 8, 2011 using random.org. You must have a beginning and an ending photo to be eligible for the prize.

No Photo No Prize! If your number comes up and you have not submitted an ending photo by Friday January 7, 2011 @ midnight you will not be eligible for the prize. Sorry.

Enter the challenge between - Sept. 13, 2010 - Oct. 4, 2010
Submit a starting Photo before or on Oct 4, 2010
Submit an ending photo before or on Jan. 7, 2011
Prize Drawing - Jan 8, 2011

Benefits of Castor oil :bookworm2:
http://www.hairfinder.com/hairquestions/castor_oil.htm
http://www.long-healthy-hair-advisor...-for-hair.html
:peace: Good Luck!
Happy Hair Growing!
*By the way, I have no affiliation with the makers of JBCO. I'm conducting this challenge for fun. I will be purchasing the 3 bottles of JBCO with my own money. Thanks!
Challenge #1 http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=433532
Challenge #2 http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=472488

BlackGeisha

:grin: Challengers :grin:

:gorgeous: cutenss 12 :trophy:
:gorgeous: bebezazueta 98
:gorgeous: FRESHstart101 22
:gorgeous: bellebebe 16
:gorgeous: Forever in Bloom 67
:gorgeous: Missjae09 83
:gorgeous: charmtreese 31
:gorgeous: Beany 97
:gorgeous: babyt87 19
:gorgeous: jaded_faerie 77
:gorgeous: Evallusion 85 :trophy:
:gorgeous: song_of_serenity 1
:gorgeous: Nayna 52
:gorgeous: beautyaddict1913 59
:gorgeous: sqzbly1908 6
:gorgeous: afjhnsn 38
:gorgeous: LaidBak 78
:gorgeous: Aisling~Siahbon 3
:gorgeous: divachyk 100
:gorgeous: BKfinest 34
:gorgeous: lamaria211 32
:gorgeous: exubah 33
:gorgeous: Geminigirl 9
:gorgeous: afrochique 30
:gorgeous: ElegantPearl17 42
:gorgeous: davisbr88 5
:gorgeous: chocolat 79
:gorgeous: Teddy B 41
:gorgeous: song_of_serenity 47
:gorgeous: TdotGirl 89
:gorgeous: Nasdaq_Diva 37
:gorgeous: Princess246 90
:gorgeous: SouthernBeauty 70
:gorgeous: Lita 60
:gorgeous: Alta Angel 94
:gorgeous: DaDragonPrincess 10
:gorgeous: PJaye 18
:gorgeous: MzV1991 51 :trophy:
:gorgeous: ms.mimi 73
:gorgeous: naturalgyrl5199
:gorgeous: mzteaze
:gorgeous: gadgetdiva 58
:gorgeous: lawyer2be371 10
:gorgeous: luvlyRain3 57
:gorgeous: grow 62
:gorgeous: StephElise 92
:gorgeous: Bigmommah 13
:gorgeous: smwrigh3 48
:gorgeous: nayna 46
:gorgeous: mzperkins 61
:gorgeous: texasqt 7
:gorgeous: Creative Genius 81
:gorgeous: LovinLocks 35
:gorgeous: Lita 74
:gorgeous: gadgetdiva 20
:gorgeous: JustKitty6 91
:gorgeous: LuvLiLocks 87
:gorgeous: MeechUK 66
:gorgeous: justicefighter1913 63
:gorgeous: Platinum 72
:gorgeous: hasabe 96
:gorgeous: Ijanei 39
:gorgeous: NYDiva 15
:gorgeous: ycj1 21
:gorgeous: MichelleMyBelle 44

Last edited:

cutenss

Add me for round 3 :yep: Hi BlackGeisha :wave:

ETA: this is my ending pic from challenge 2, that I am using for my starter pic this round. I decided not to trim my lead hairs :yep:

Last edited:

bebezazueta

Such perfect timing! I just ordered some JBCO on Friday! Can you add me to this challenge please. Can't wait. I will be relaxing this weekend and will post starting pics shortly thereafter. :yep:

Thanks

Forever in Bloom

ADD ME!! ADD ME!!

Here's my starting pic. I only flat ironed the back section. I am on a personal No Heat Challenge :grin:

Last edited:

Minty

girl get outta my head. I pulled out my JBCO today. I'll be watching you guys from the sideline.

Missjae09

I'm already doing this.. Please add me to this challenge! :) I am currently using a JBCO every night.
(guys I don't see the link to attach photos:sad: )

Last edited:

charmtreese

Im in of course...but Im in the hide your hair challenge. So I can't post any pic's until the end of the yr. :(

Beany

I'm in!! I lovessssss my JBCO. I'm having trouble posting my pic though :ohwell:

Last edited:

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
You know I'm always down for a Castor Oil Challenge!! Sign me up please :)

I'll post starting pics and stats closer to the start date. :)

song_of_serenity

Please add me. :) Saving my spot and will update with pictures. I already got the castor oil a couple days ago for the kimmay leave in so I'll have another excuse to use up that big ole bottle!

Nayna

Unbothered
I'll join. I've never done a castor oil challenge. Does the starting photo have to be on straightened hair or can I just pull on a piece?

beautyaddict1913

Dang, I thought Cycle 2 ended in December! Poor me! I'm loving my JBCO and I have plenty of castor oil remaining...Im joining this challenge, and paying attention to the start day too lol...I will straighten my hair tomoro and be back with the results as my starting pic!

I should have made up my face before I took this pic lol...I attempted to straighten last Tuesday and here are the results. It could be straighter but Im getting better!! I have been getting antsy to bc so I cut my hair about an inch since then and there is no telling where I will be by the time this challenge is over lol

Attachments

• sept2010length.jpg
    sept2010length.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

sqzbly1908

I am in but I am hiding my hair....I will be using regular CO on my scalp and sunflower oil (ceramides) on the length

afjhnsn

I'm in. I, too, will be posting pics later. I've been wearing low Mani hairdos that don't show my length. I will Post a pic the next time I rollerset/wrap :)

LaidBak

I'm in. I've been adding JBCO to my DCs ever since the first challenge. I am going back to using it on my front edges 2ce a day. At the moment I cannot add attachments to my posts (not sure if this is because of the upgrade). But as soon as I am able I will post a starting pic.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm in again, BG!!! This time I'll track my progress a little better.

Im in of course...but Im in the hide your hair challenge. So I can't post any pic's until the end of the yr. :(
Me too but I can't post pics? Whoops, didn't realize that's how that worked. Reading is fundamental.

ETA: starting pic --

Last edited:

BKfinest

Add me please... yay my first challenge.... Two questions: Is it thick? Is it okay to use on relaxed hair?

exubah

Okay, I'm in this one....no more slacking!!!

I'm almost 11 weeks post in this starting pic.

Attachments

• JBCO 016.jpg
    JBCO 016.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

afrochique

Hi,
I would like to join. I will be using Home Health Castor Oil on my scalp 2-3 times a week and using it to seal daily after moisturizing.