~*~* Break Out Your Castor Oil Cycle 3 ~*~*

afrochique

Got my JBCO!!! I am 19 weeks post today.
I read an article by Chicoro about splits happening anywhere along the length of the hair and I'm not trying to have that so I use my CO to seal the whole length of my hair after moisturizing. I also apply it on my scalp.

Lita

Still going strong...Checking in...Straight JBCO on edges & bang roots every day/2-3xs a week JBCO mix on the rest of my scalp..On wash days Strong Roots Red Pimento JBCO as pre poo....

Update...
( Bang 11 inch) (Side little thicker/baby hairs coming in)
(very front 26inch)

(Bang was 10 inch)(Side was thinning)(Very front length was 25inch) When I stared 37 days ago...
37 days ago......

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

afrochique

Still going strong...Checking in...Straight JBCO on edges & bang roots every day/2-3xs a week JBCO mix on the rest of my scalp..On wash days Strong Roots Red Pimento JBCO as pre poo....

Update...
( Bang 11.6 the tip is at 12inch) (Side little thicker/baby hairs coming in)
(very front 26.6)

(Bang was 10 inch)(Side was thinning)(Very front length was 25inch) When I stared 37 days ago...
37 days ago......

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita, that is very impressive for 37 days!! Please could you share your regimen?

exubah

I'm definitely doing better this time around in keeping up with my JBCO applications!! I apply to my roots, at minimum, 2x weekly.

Lita

Lita, that is very impressive for 37 days!! Please could you share your regimen?

afrochique Thanks...I sent you a PM (So check your in-box).....

Think I just had a growth SPURT...lol My hair will most likely return to its slow pace but that's OK..
(Ill take thicker any-time)

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

afjhnsn

Cowashing today & applying home health brand of CO to my scalp/nape/edges/ends (w/carrot oil). Did a mini length check & I appear to be REALLY close to APL :D :D :D

afrochique

Think I just had a growth SPURT...lol My hair will most likely returne to its slow pace but thats ok..
(Ill take thicker any-time)

@Lita

Thank you for replying. I wish I could get a similar growth spurt! Your hair is gorgeous. I will keep peeking in the Classic challenge now and then, lol. And you're here too! A++++

Happy Hair Growing![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

MsPlatinumbsf

Using my JBCO at least 3x a week. I did buy my new set of JBCO from JDC then saw some negative reviews about there oil. So I reorder more JBCO from tropical ilse and I will use up this new kind like in my shampoo and stuff I also gave two bottles away just to get rid of it. I know now not to buy from JDC word is the oil is not as natural as Troipcal isle JBCO. I saw it on youtube.

Platinum

Moisturizing with Sta Sof Fro, sealing with Haitian BCO everyday/every other day. My 4b natural hair is so soft! I had a nape setback last month but it's filling in now.:yep: Haven't tried JBCO though.

Alta Angel

Moisturizing with Kimmaytube Leave In 2xs per week
Using CO in moisture Spritz every day
I have also started doing daily scalp massages.
My hair and scalp are thanking me!

Platinum

I ordered a few bottles of JBCO from Sams24-7 yesterday. I'm wondering if there is a difference between the Haitian BCO that I'm using now and the JBCO.:look:

Bigmommah

My hair is in frenchbraids so I just smooth my jbco/evco mix down the parts. I rub undiluted jbco on my edges and nape and they are having a hallelujah good time. A thyroid imbalance had my nape see-through thin but it's slowly filling in and gaining length.

Platinum

I placed my order on the 27th and received my JBCO from Sams24-7 on the 29th.:look: I like the service so I will probably use them again when it's time to reorder.:yep:

smwrigh3

going strong! still using AT LEAST 3x a week! I might be heavy handed with the stuff because I am half way thru my 8oz bottle after a monthand my roommate is halfway thru her 4oz bottle. My hair feels good great and I am starting to baggy over night.... so yea there is my update!

I am doing some research because my hair looks long and thicher... my roommate says JBCO is a grow aid but I didnt know that... I knew about the thicking but hey if it wants to give me some inches..I WILL take them lol

thecurlycamshow

Aww I missed the entry :sad:. I'm new to LHCF and I'm loving it. I started my personal castor oil challenge on September 18th for my daughter and I (before I joined LHCF) and I love the results on her edges and overall fullness.

Good luck ladies!

*Cam*

Platinum

Aww I missed the entry :sad:. I'm new to LHCF and I'm loving it. I started my personal castor oil challenge on September 18th for my daughter and I (before I joined LHCF) and I love the results on her edges and overall fullness.

Good luck ladies!

*Cam*

Welcome to LHCF!:bouncy: Are you seeing any length progress since you started using it?

Missjae09

I have run out of jbco... and I have puchased regular castor oil
(Its cheaper) have u all noticed a difference in growth in using one over the other?
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Long Hair Care Forum App

afjhnsn

Straightened my hair w a hot comb a few days ago and I might have some breakage.. I was in a bit of a hurry and it took sooo long :( my ends look horrible, but I am going to baby them even more now with CO.
See :(
(Ignore the rubber band dent, pls) =\

Geminigirl

I had my hair braided which is why I couldn't post pics sooner but I let the chick braid me to tight and bye bye went my edges again so I am using the JBCO atleast two times a week on them. I have faith JBCo will do what it needs to cause it did it before.

Lita

Geminigirl! Sorry to hear that...Keep applying it 2-3xs a week on your edges & it will bounce back in a blink of an eye....

Happy Hair Growing!

peb22

Checking in and still going strong. I think I just might up my game by applying jbco 3 X week instead of 2 and baggying on those nights. Here we go.