Bunning Challenge for 2011.

sunnieb

divachyk that's a great suggestion! I'll join that challenge.

I remember the HYH challenge from 2009 and my retention was on point! :)

Sent from my Comet

Ms. Tiki

Umm...ladies, for the next year can ya'll post some bun tutorials or links to good videos.:grin: I've been lurking and trying to bun but mine look nothing like any of yours:perplexed

curlycrocheter

sunnieb No transition, no real reason for the cut. Just got hot and tired lol. Anyways ladies, it's almost been 365 days officially. I'm posting a reveal thread right now. Congrats to those who completed the challenge and good luck next year!!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Umm...ladies, for the next year can ya'll post some bun tutorials or links to good videos.:grin: I've been lurking and trying to bun but mine look nothing like any of yours:perplexed
Ms. Tiki - as sunnieb mentioned, we'll be over in the HYH thread. You should join us. It's a much larger crowd and they actively share info on the regular.

Southern tease bun today:

Sent from my Comet
Very elegant sunnieb! :grin:

blackberry815

Hi there! All I did when I first started my HHJ was bun my SL hair. I mainly used one of those foam doughnut thingies:

Also, bun your hair after after doing a braidout, or bantu-knot out. It makes your hair look fuller.

sunnieb I just bought one of these things but they're kind of intimidating with their brillowpad-esque look... Did you suffer any damage to your hair or breakage from using these foam foundations???? did you wrap silk around yours?

sunnieb

blackberry815 yep that thing looks just like a brillo pad, but it makes the perfect doughnut bun!

I saturated mine with NTM, conditioner, or oil - sometimes a combination of all. Never wrap your hair on it without some type of protection.

divachyk used a silk/satin scarf I think. dontspeakdefeat used weave hair that matches your own hair color/texture. :yep:

I never experienced any breakage, just awesome retention! :grin:

Sent from my Comet

TLC1020

Hey ladies,
This week is the last time that I'll be wearing buns this year.. I am ending all my challenges b/c I am doing my touch-up this weekend and starting fresh for the new year... :grin:

Here's to you ladies :cheers: