Bye EllePixie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlsBazillion

Isn't the blogger who said she read from a script a member here?
yep, her youtube is howconnie and i think her name here is seamonster... in her video about elle reading from a script she really just took from what elle said in her response to taren's video and ran with it. Fact or not howconnie sure had a lot to say.

pookaloo83

Lmao at y'all thinking she died. Who title a thread to a person with the first word being 'BYE' :rofl:

Sent From My Pheauxne

Kerryann

yep, her youtube is howconnie and i think her name here is seamonster... in her video about elle reading from a script she really just took from what elle said in her response to taren's video and ran with it. Fact or not howconnie sure had a lot to say.

Oh boy I'm staying right here right here I'm calling 15 pages or more on this

gabulldawg

What messiness. What happened?

That GIF!!!!!!! :rofl::lachen::lol::rofl:

Valerie

There seems to be a problem with black women and their coins. If she gets paid for doing her reviews or whatever or however she gets paid. That is her business. I have come to realise that there seems to be a lot of jealously. I know that Curly Nikki, Taren Guy have been attacked and it is stupid, why get offended, if these ladies are able to make money good for them. I always found Elle videos very interesting and I learned a lot. I hope that she will come back and if she doesn't. I wish her every success in what she does. It seems to be a crab in the barrel attitude.

Last edited:

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
She use to be a member on here and disappeared after she got the exposed she wanted then did the same thing on curl talk over at Naturally Curly. She seemed like she was looking for opportunities for exposures and once people knew who she was, she left. I could care less about her not making videos anymore, she seemed a little forced, but I did like some of her videos on product reviews.

pookaloo83

She use to be a member on here and disappeared after she got the exposed she wanted then did the same thing on curl talk over at Naturally Curly. She seemed like she was looking for opportunities for exposures and once people knew who she was, she left. I could care less about her not making videos anymore, she seemed a little forced, but I did like some of her videos on product reviews.

What kind of exposure did she want?

greenandchic

I think its more of a matter of where someone chooses to spread their energy. If I was doing YT videos, blogging and FB, I think I would reduce my time on forums as well. I think people forget that bloggers, vloggers, etc have lives too.

MilkChocolateOne

I'm guessing an audience for her blog and channel. Curly Nikki and a few others did the same thing. Curly Nikki joined, posted a few times, directed people to her blog and hasn't been here since. I don't know if the same applies to Elle she was an active member here for a while.

MeowMix

^^^ Yeah she was active. She used to have that little 'Post what post?' under her avi. Her picture looked like she was typing while she was saying it. It always made me:lachen:

Last edited:

Damaged but not out

Saying she left after receiving exposure here is a little false. She left after she couldn't deal with the rules, maybe she she got a mini-banishment(don't remember).

But alot of ppl come here and leave after a year or 2, especially posters like her who were always in the middle of drama.

Why make it seem like you have to subscribe for life.

CurlsBazillion

Saying she left after receiving exposure here is a little false. She left after she couldn't deal with the rules, maybe she she got a mini-banishment(don't remember).

But alot of ppl come here and leave after a year or 2, especially posters like her who were always in the middle of drama.

That's the thing some people are missing. Leaving a forum doesn't have to have a reason behind it. :yep:

Ogoma

Lmao at y'all thinking she died. Who title a thread to a person with the first word being 'BYE' :rofl:

Sent From My Pheauxne

I was half off my chair to begin my standard African death wailing of "why?, what is going on?". It was the 'bye' and the sad face. Given all that has happened in the last few months, it was a tricky title.

**SaSSy**

This is the reason why she took "breaks" of leaves. She was in some messiness a while back, then tried to make it seem hypothetical or spoke in second-person narrative to lessen it. I understand she has "fans" or people who like her here so they won't speak ill of her.

Ogoma

I think she still posts at curltalk, but under a different name and I don't blame her for it.

I am much less interested in hair stuff than I was last year and I only expect it to continue in that direction if I don't do anything new or drastic to my hair. It is not surprising people will come and go.

Ogoma

This is the reason why she took "breaks" of leaves. She was in some messiness a while back, then tried to make it seem hypothetical or spoke in second-person narrative to lessen it. I understand she has "fans" or people who like her here so they won't speak ill of her.

Deets please..

SimJam

I was half off my chair to begin my standard African death wailing of "why?, what is going on?". It was the 'bye' and the sad face. Given all that has happened in the last few months, it was a tricky title.

ok Im sorry I just choked on my tea :lachen:
but serously, i also though something had happened to her :spinning:

.... carry on :cowgirl:

**SaSSy**

After she got noticed more from forums, blogs, and yt she started getting products from companies and would do reviews on them. I don't know if it was some messiness like Taren by not getting additional revenues from them, but she was using those hair vitamins (forgot the name) and they reached out to her, they even offered a coupon code if you mention her name, or something of that nature, and NC was reaching out to her too. Now, if that's not exposure, then I don't know what is.

DrC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

EllePixie used to post on here. She was so damn cool :cry4: I still don't know to this day why she stopped posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.