Challenge : Waistlength by 2007

KiniKakes

RachiQue said:
Ok I'm joining this I need a few inches but am really going to take chichells advise/wisdom and baby my ends I'm too rough with them then am too scissor happy and chop them!! I'm going to be waist length by the end of the year...I am!
lol

Thats right girl!!!! :lol: Way to think positive!!! You go on and claim it!!!!! :D

RZILYNT

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nah, not over here! I was wishing for the end of 2007. But will give updates in September to see if it will truly need to pushed further out. According to the way I am measureing, (since I do not have much of a waistline).....Once my hair hits the ends of my elbows, Then I am claiming it. I have 3more inches to grow ;) . Hopefully no set backs will occur. I have been enjoying wearing my hair out more.

RZ~

ClassicBeauty

RZILYNT said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nah, not over here! I was wishing for the end of 2007. But will give updates in September to see if it will truly need to pushed further out. According to the way I am measureing, (since I do not have much of a waistline).....Once my hair hits the ends of my elbows, Then I am claiming it. I have 3more inches to grow ;) . Hopefully no set backs will occur. I have been enjoying wearing my hair out more.

RZ~

I know we're all made up differently, but my elbows are more like at my hip bones. But, I've said before that my waist is kinda high. Don't sell yourself short. Your waist may be above your elbows too.

ClassicBeauty

lauren450 said:
I"m still trying to get there. I have a few more months, but if I have to, I'll shoot for December.

It looks like I'll be shooting for December too. I really wanted to be there by August or October, but it looks like it may be December. I haven't trimmed since October of 06, so it's really time for a new trim, but I was trying to reach this goal before I went for a cut or trim.:( We'll just have to see.

ClassicBeauty

I straightened my hair last night for the first time in a while, and I am so excited. :grin: I think I can make it by my birthday in October!!!!! I'm really, really close to my natural waist now. Some of my hair is there already, but not enough to actually claim it. i want a little bit more of it to be there first.
Hopefully I will reach my hip bone in 2008, but I think I can make my natural waist by October. My mother stole my BT, so I need to order some more. I only used it for a month, but I liked it. Maybe I talked about it too much because I got jacked!:yep:

How are you laides coming?

RZILYNT

Sorry for the late response - I have been off of the board for awhile.

I will reach WL by next touch up. (Dec 5th) It is grazing right about there now but not ready to claim it yet. No pics to post yet, need to locate my camera. I recently moved and everything is out of place right now. Will update Fotki soon....I am really surprised. Just relaxed my hair last night.

RZ~

remnant

I will reach WL by next touch up. (Dec 5th) It is grazing right about there now but not ready to claim it yet. No pics to post yet, need to locate my camera. I recently moved and everything is out of place right now. Will update Fotki soon....I am really surprised. Just relaxed my hair last night.

RZ~

Congratulation lady:up::click::click::flowers:

Nanyanika

RZ~

congrats, i only wish waistlength was round the corner for me, i'm hovering around the bra-strap mark.

RZILYNT

Den1,

You have a lovely head of hair. It didn't take as long as I thought, So you are surely on your way.

HHGS!

RZ~