CHICORO!!!!!!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I have always loved Chicoro's hair.
One of my favorite Features of the Month. :yep:
I can only FANTASIZE what it would be like to have all that luscious hair.

MzOptimistic

awwwwww, yessssss! Chicoro's hair is fiyah, fierce, and then some:yep: I could have just said "gorgeous" eh? but it's so much more than that:grin: Beautiful head of tresses Chicoro!

Barbara

Princess
We have quite a number of beautiful heads of hair on this board.

When I saw Irresistable's pictures, I was really impressed.:blush: I think she has more hair photos than anyone else on this board.:lachen:

How do some find the time to create such extensive fotkis? I just don't know.

Irresistible

When I saw Irresistable's pictures, I was really impressed.:blush: I think she has more hair photos than anyone else on this board.:lachen:

:grin: Thank you
I been on fotki and here for years now, a little here, a little there adds up thats for sure

napgurl

I agree Irresistable your hair is beautiful too and I love your fotkis.

imstush

Original inspiration!:yep: Just love her hair. Can some share Chicoro's smooth edges technique? I can't access fotki at work. Thanks a bill!

Marand13

I loooooove chicoro!:cupidarrow:
I modified her baggied bun/ponytail and use under my phony and it has helped my hair grow tremendously!

Hysi

I love, love, love Chicorro and her hair. I get her email tips and have the book. And OP, you have some bomb hair yourself lady!