So I'm finally APL!! I think, I'm not sure, lol!! (pic heavy)

TCatt86

So I decided to straighten my hair, I kept lying saying I would do it for about 4 weeks and I finally broke down and did it. I washed and conditioned my hair, I put it in 8 braids and let it dry some overnight. The next day I blew dry it using Head Zone Get it Straight, using the tension method, then I misted it with Biolage hair milk. I put some Fantasia IC heat serum on each section of hair and flat ironed using the FHI heat and the comb and chase method. Then I went back and curled it. So here it goes!! Do y'all think I'm APL length? and ignore the bra it's actually too high, I had and ill fitting one on, lol.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

locabouthair

Yes you did! I'm drooling at the thickness.

I so jealous of the natural ladies who can flat iron better than I can and I'm relaxed. It's not fair : ( But your hair looks gorgeous girl! You know we want the reggie :grin:

TCatt86

Yes you did! I'm drooling at the thickness.

I so jealous of the natural ladies who can flat iron better than I can and I'm relaxed. It's not fair : ( But your hair looks gorgeous girl! You know we want the reggie :grin:

I'm much better than I used to be, lol!!! my reggie is relatively simple and lazy to boot, I wash and condition once a week, twist my hair, wear it in a twistout and as it draws up I put it in a puff, wash, rinse, repeat. I'm lazy I won't lie, that's what took me so long to flat iron my hair because I knew it would take me a few hours!!!