So I'm finally APL!! I think, I'm not sure, lol!! (pic heavy)

Kneechay

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Your hair is so full and pretty & so are you. Dude, I know the feeling of dreading straightening, but the urge to do it is so strong. I love how your bangs are long too. Congrats!

TCatt86

Honestly, I can't tell. But I say....CLAIM IT!!! :) You and ur hair are purty!!!

See I can't tell either, lol, I don't know what's really considered APL. Sooo I'm just going to say I am, since I may not be too far off. lol

Wait when did you color your hair? The color is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! OK I just saw pictures of those clip ins on your blog, I passed out because they looked so natural!!!

Last edited:

TCatt86

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Your hair is so full and pretty & so are you. Dude, I know the feeling of dreading straightening, but the urge to do it is so strong. I love how your bangs are long too. Congrats!

Thanks, I can't do short bangs because my hair will look crazy when it's natural. And you already know on twitter I was talking about it for a month, lol. I just finally bit the bullet and did it!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
yep looks good! Congrats on the progress!!

TCatt86

:dance7:Celebrate!! The next stop is BSL!! Congratulations!!

BSL will be another year:lachen: I should state I'm a slow grower, so it took me a year to go from shoulder length to APL. TO all my slow growing ladies, hang in there. Don't get discouraged!!

kkamara5

OF course you're APL....YAyyyy!!!!!:yay:.......Beautiful hair....beautiful Lady..........Your makeup is on point btw...Gorgeous..:yep:

sxyhairfetish

Wow your hair looks great. I love that "layered" look without getting it cut. Looks great and youre very pretty too!