So I'm finally APL!! I think, I'm not sure, lol!! (pic heavy)

TCatt86

Wow your hair looks great. I love that "layered" look without getting it cut. Looks great and youre very pretty too!

Thank you!! My hair is cut in layers though, that's why I can't wear it bone straight, because of it's layers. I love your siggy!!!

Tee

TCatt this is my first time seeing you. Your hair and you are pretty. I love your side swoop bangs. Did you cut them this way?

TCatt86

TCatt this is my first time seeing you. Your hair and you are pretty. I love your side swoop bangs. Did you cut them this way?

Thanks, ummm about the "bangs", I had some heat damage in the front so a few months back I chopped it off, I had no intention of cutting bangs, I just wanted to get rid of the straight hair, when I went to get a trim, the stylist made them more even. So I kind of forced the bangs since I'm s scissor happy fool.

nikki2229

Beautiful hair.
I just checked your fotki and I think your hair is growing fast.
Congratulations on making APL.

TCatt86

Beautiful hair.
I just checked your fotki and I think your hair is growing fast.
Congratulations on making APL.

I have a case of hair anorexia so it just feels slow to me. My hair looks the same length it did last year :look: and I know it's not.

TCatt86

You made it! congrats!

BTW...you still look like your baby photo. Too cute!

Thanks.

I get that all the time, My nursery school teacher recognized me when she saw me a few months ago, and with my hair being natural now she says it's even easier to spot me, because my hair is almost the same.:lachen: