Curse Words / Abbreviations in the Christian Forum ....

hair_rehab

I might be wrong about this, but it seems that you would have to make a conscious decision to type a curse word. It doesn't seem like it would be the same as when a curse word slips out of your mouth. Unlike speaking, you have the opportunity to read back at what you've typed and delete it.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hey Ms. Shimmie,

I know I haven't been on here in a while (i'm feeling much better but still recovering from surgery) but thanks for the reminder about what Cussing does. I know I'm guilty of it but will make a better effort to stop it altogether.

I miss ya sisters :)

:bighug: I glad that you are healing. Happy Christmas to you, sweet one.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I might be wrong about this, but it seems that you would have to make a conscious decision to type a curse word.

It doesn't seem like it would be the same as when a curse word slips out of your mouth. Unlike speaking, you have the opportunity to read back at what you've typed and delete it.

:yep: @ the bolded. It most definitely is a conscience decision to write a curse word; it's on purpose. It happens all too frequently on other areas of this forum community and it's so inappropriate and unclassy.

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Shimmie I am so glad for your message. I hadn't been reading the site as much because I've noticed an increase in curse word abbreviations in posts.

I wholeheartedly agree this part of the forum should be sacred, free of such abbreviations. Thanks. :)

Nice & Wavy

Sis, coming from you is an honour. :kiss:

I simply saw an attempt of a 'Phoenix Rising' in the Christian Forum. That spirit is not taking over. Too many lives are hurting and the spirit of God is not going to be 'banned' from this place.
Ichabod will not be hanging a 'shingle' over the threshold in here.

(I Samuel 4:21)
Yes, yes, yes!!!!

lilanie

Praying against this, as well (slightly off topic) nonChristians responding to posts and espousing their views which are not based on God's Holy Word and beating horses to death...

Stop forcing square blocks into round holes... ENOUGH!

LongTimeComing

I'm just seeing this thread, but if I have EVER offended anyone I am sorry. I'm pretty real whether it be on the board or face to face.