Im not christian....

MrsBKJ

Hey guys I have seen this forum and never actually come onto it. I honestly felt that not being a Christian i kinda wasn't allowed. however i have ventured out here and just wanted to let you know that I am just reading posts and that i hope it is ok.
Some of the posts I have read are very inpsirational and I hope its oka for me to kinda lurk here...

Thanks
(Im Muslim by the way)
uzz

MrsQueeny

Let me just start off by saying yes you are welcome. We as Christian are here to bless each other and be a blessing to others through Christ. We also pray, fast, cry, laugh, love, encourage, uplift each other, and give the Devil a beatdown, all the things that Christ would do. I think it is great that you lurk and get to know what we believe. I'm am glad that some of the post have been inspiring to you. Feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions and if you want prayer, these ladies will not hesistate to do so. Queneesha

Last edited:

MrsBKJ

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I have always been brought up to respect other peoples religions and beliefs. I know a fair amount about Christianity since it taught in school an di have several christian friends. Also the similarities between Islam and Christianity exist.
Thanks again for your welcome

Uzz

MrsQueeny

You and I are in the same boat. My dad is Muslim and so are other family members. I grew up in NY around a lot of different religions and have respect for all of them. Actually here one of my study partners is Muslim and she and I really love and respect each other. She asks a lot of question and we also fasted together in order to get donations to feed the hungry. After the fast everyone met at the Mosque here and ate to break the fast. I had a good time. Q

Last edited:

good2uuuu

I'm glad you stopped in. I think this forum can serve to uplift and encourage regardless of beliefs. If we call ourselves Christians, then none should be excluded. All should be welcomed.

MrsBKJ

fivefoursweetie said:
welcome rachique...it's so inspiring to know that you are an open-minded person. by the way, love ur avitar :) :)
we have the same avatar!!! lol
great minds and all that huh...lol

Thanks to everyone for allowing me to be here and welcoming me.
Thanks
I would like to offer my knowledge to everyone here. I know its a Christian forum but if anybody would like clarification on a point in Islam I am more than happy to point you in the right direction. As I say shared knowledge can only be a good thing.
thanks

Uzz

Allandra

RachiQue said:
Hey guys I have seen this forum and never actually come onto it. I honestly felt that not being a Christian i kinda wasn't allowed. however i have ventured out here and just wanted to let you know that I am just reading posts and that i hope it is ok.
Some of the posts I have read are very inpsirational and I hope its oka for me to kinda lurk here...

Thanks
(Im Muslim by the way)
uzz
Of course it's ok for you to lurk here. Why wouldn't it be?