Damn you Mega Tek! Damn you to he#$ :)

onejamifan

Ok, so I've been lurking:ninja: in the OCT/Mega Tek challenge thread for a few days now , and have been going back and forth on whether or not I was going to buy either one. Well, today I was leaving my daughter's swimming class when I remembered that there was pet store specializing in dogs, cats and HORSE care just a few doors down... of course, the pj in me couldn't just jump in the car and drive off. NOOOOO! I had to go in to "browse"... it was no surprise they had the entire Eqyss line :woot:and gallons of numerous other conditioners, shampoos etc. (including Mane and Tail)tailored to equine care. Needless to say, I snatched up a bottle of the rebuilder and sped home.
:cowgirl:

Now I'm sitting with it in my hands like Gollum from Lord of the Rings... " Oh, Mega Tek my precioussssssssssssssssssssssss"....

And I was doing so well too. My current regimen is great and I'm getting great results with my garlic oil concotion, but the Mega-Tek was calling my name.....:Devil:

So damn you Mega Tek. I've gone over to the dark side :lachen:

JustKiya

Ok, so I've been lurking:ninja: in the OCT/Mega Tek challenge thread for a few days now , and have been going back and forth on whether or not I was going to buy either one. Well, today I was leaving my daughter's swimming class when I remembered that there was pet store specializing in dogs, cats and HORSE care just a few doors down... of course, the pj in me couldn't just jump in the car and drive off. NOOOOO! I had to go in to "browse"... it was no surprise they had the entire Eqyss line :woot:and gallons of numerous other conditioners, shampoos etc. (including Mane and Tail)tailored to equine care. Needless to say, I snatched up a bottle of the rebuilder and sped home.

Now I'm sitting with it in my hands like Gollum from Lord of the Rings... " Oh, Mega Tek my precioussssssssssssssssssssssss"....

And I was doing so well too. My current regimen is great and I'm getting great results with my garlic oil concotion, but the Mega-Tek was calling my name.....:Devil:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Welcome to the Dark Side, sis!!!! :lol:

crlsweetie912

I couldn't even concentrate on reading your post!
:drool: your HAIR! :love:

*now I can go and read whatever it was that you said"

soonergirl

I know its hard isnt it??? Now whats up with the garlic oil concoction??? give up the goods missy!!!:yep:

Ms.Honey

Now I'm sitting with it in my hands like Gollum from Lord of the Rings... " Oh, Mega Tek my precioussssssssssssssssssssssss"...

:lachen::lachen:OK, I liked ta peed on myself when I read this. I can just see you sitting there grasping, drooling and hissing over that bottle:lachen::lachen::lachen:

onejamifan

I couldn't even concentrate on reading your post!
:drool: your HAIR! :love:

Thanks for the compliment, you make be blush :blush:!!

I know its hard isnt it??? Now whats up with the garlic oil concoction??? give up the goods missy!!!:yep:

I joined LHCF back in February because I felt my hair was thinning out. I needed to find a solution to my crazy shedding, so after much looking, I came across garlic oil. My original intention was improve shedding (which it has) and in turn I've seen decent growth too. Well, I started using garlic oil once a week overnight before wash day and I now have about 1 inch of ng since my last relaxer back on 3/1 (about 6 weeks). I just crushed some garlic into garlic oil and that's it. I also use another variety of oils for sealing and stuff, but that's my pre-poo staple. So now I am going to use the Mega-Tek 2-3 a week and the garlic oil the night before.... we'll see what happens!

crlsweetie912

I joined LHCF back in February because I felt my hair was thinning out. I needed to find a solution to my crazy shedding, so after much looking, I came across garlic oil. My original intention was improve shedding (which it has) and in turn I've seen decent growth too. Well, I started using garlic oil once a week overnight before wash day and I now have about 1 inch of ng since my last relaxer back on 3/1 (about 6 weeks). I just crushed some garlic into garlic oil and that's it. I also use another variety of oils for sealing and stuff, but that's my pre-poo staple. So now I am going to use the Mega-Tek 2-3 a week and the garlic oil the night before.... we'll see what happens!

Imma need you to post your full regimen including what products you use!

onejamifan

Imma need you to post your full regimen including what products you use!

Yeah, err my regimen differs from wash day to wash day. The day I took the picture on my avatar I was exactly 6 weeks post relaxer and I had used Emergencee and Humectress followed by LTR and Lacio Lacio for my rollerset. After I took out my rollerset I wrapped my hair with a tiny bit of castor oil and slept on it like that. I took it down and the results are what you see in the picture. I usually DC with Humectress, Sebastian 2+1 or with Phytospecific Vital Force). I moisturize every other day with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationhsip leave-in and seal with whatever oil is at hand (coconut or castor). I only wash and DC once a week, but now that the weather is getting warmer, i am co-washing half-way through the week and braiding my hair. Before I came on LHCF, i washed but rarely DC'd. I had NO IDEA about moisture or protein balance. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. HTH :)

sweetsuccess

whats your garlic oil concoction?! and how do you use it?!

Lucky's Mom

I am with you sista................. Lucky( the Kitty extrodinaire) is out of Cat food......

Just so happens I go to a pet food store SPECIALIZING in HORSE products......

'MUST HAVE SELF CONTROLLLLLL'..................:driver:

Lucky's Mom

I use Garlic oil too - LOVE IT! Smelling like a giant rigatoni!

AtlantaJJ

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:That's okay, it's taking over the best of us!! :wallbash: My reggie is totally working, I'm trying to figure out what to knock out of the way so the Mega-Tek can get in and fit in!!!

Your post brightened my day!!!:yep:

AtlantaJJ

Yeah, err my regimen differs from wash day to wash day. The day I took the picture on my avatar I was exactly 6 weeks post relaxer and I had used Emergencee and Humectress followed by LTR and Lacio Lacio for my rollerset. After I took out my rollerset I wrapped my hair with a tiny bit of castor oil and slept on it like that. I took it down and the results are what you see in the picture. I usually DC with Humectress, Sebastian 2+1 or with Phytospecific Vital Force). I moisturize every other day with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationhsip leave-in and seal with whatever oil is at hand (coconut or castor). I only wash and DC once a week, but now that the weather is getting warmer, i am co-washing half-way through the week and braiding my hair. Before I came on LHCF, i washed but rarely DC'd. I had NO IDEA about moisture or protein balance. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. HTH :)
I was at the Walmart yesterday looking at the entire line of HE LTR. Should I get that, it seems to be getting really popular. I noticed It had SAA in it. Do you ever use the entire line or just the leave-in?
TIA

onejamifan

I was at the Walmart yesterday looking at the entire line of HE LTR. Should I get that, it seems to be getting really popular. I noticed It had SAA in it. Do you ever use the entire line or just the leave-in?
TIA

I do use the entire line along with other stuff. I use the shampoo because it helps neutralize the smell of garlic pretty well and if I need added slip when detangling, I use the condish. Definitely a keeper and I read on this site that HE is on sale at CVS this week.

AtlantaJJ

I do use the entire line along with other stuff. I use the shampoo because it helps neutralize the smell of garlic pretty well and if I need added slip when detangling, I use the condish. Definitely a keeper and I read on this site that HE is on sale at CVS this week.
Curses to that darn CVS I resisted the V05 sale because I had some already but I don't have the LTR... I guess I'll have to:driver:on over there!! Because your hair is beautiful!! Look at that bling :cool2:

onejamifan

Curses to that darn CVS I resisted the V05 sale because I had some already but I don't have the LTR... I guess I'll have to:driver:on over there!! Because your hair is beautiful!! Look at that bling :cool2:

I must say Lacio Lacio is responsible for the bling...:)

bravenewgirl87

O GIRL STOP
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Kimberly

Okay, I'm going to get the Rebuilder but I would like to know more about this *garlic oil*. I have a ton of garlic and tons of oils...can I make this myself? :look:

crlsweetie912

Okay, I'm going to get the Rebuilder but I would like to know more about this *garlic oil*. I have a ton of garlic and tons of oils...can I make this myself? :look:

She posted how she makes the oil

onejamifan

Okay...you know what? I saw that but I guess I was so distracted by her gorgeous hair that I could not quite comprehend :spinning:

I'll get to crushing tomorrow. THANKS!!!

:oops:
I don't think I was clear enough on my garlic post... I meant to say that I take a bottle of garlic oil (available at BSS or online) and crush MORE garlic into it. I don't crush garlic until it produces an oil, eventhough it probably works better. Another receipe I found on this site stated that you can crush garlic and add it to some EVOO and apply that onto your scalp... I hope I sorted out any confusion!!