Damn you Mega Tek! Damn you to he#$ :)

gorgeoushair

Girl you have gorgeous hair:grin: Is there a specific brand of garlic oil you use? I've never seen any or maybe i just didn't pay attention.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Yeah, err my regimen differs from wash day to wash day. The day I took the picture on my avatar I was exactly 6 weeks post relaxer and I had used Emergencee and Humectress followed by LTR and Lacio Lacio for my rollerset. After I took out my rollerset I wrapped my hair with a tiny bit of castor oil and slept on it like that. I took it down and the results are what you see in the picture. I usually DC with Humectress, Sebastian 2+1 or with Phytospecific Vital Force). I moisturize every other day with Herbal Essences Long Term Relationhsip leave-in and seal with whatever oil is at hand (coconut or castor). I only wash and DC once a week, but now that the weather is getting warmer, i am co-washing half-way through the week and braiding my hair. Before I came on LHCF, i washed but rarely DC'd. I had NO IDEA about moisture or protein balance. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. HTH :)

And look.... even though you had NO IDEA, your hair is still gorgeous. :ohwell:
:lachen: