DD's Birthday Hair!!! (pic heavy)

brg240

what a cutie pie! :love3: She's absolutely adorable. And she has such beautiful hair like her mama.

Do you two have the same texture?

Leeda.the.Paladin

Oh my gosh, she's adorable! You did a good job with her hair! I have a 5 year old son, let's arrange a marriage because she is precious!!

HappilyLiberal

Adorable baby. Gorgeous hair. LHCF, other hair boards, and You Tube are going to be responsible for a whole generation of long haired, healthy haired black girls!:giggle:

curlycrocheter

what a cutie pie! :love3: She's absolutely adorable. And she has such beautiful hair like her mama.

Do you two have the same texture?
No. She has extremely fine hair, mine is thicker. She also has a tighter coil than me.

Oh my gosh, she's adorable! You did a good job with her hair! I have a 5 year old son, let's arrange a marriage because she is precious!!
I'm sorry! She's already betrothed to my coworkers son :lol:

Beautiful girl! I just love the crown!!!
It was supposed to have a heart on the front, but she dropped it and broke it.:ohwell:

She and her hair are beautiful! I must give you props mom for taking care of her hair. That is a TON of hair!
Thank you, and to top it off she's tender headed as all get out :rolleyes:

Thanks everybody! I'm still working on her hair. We have completely different textures and her hair can be dry sometimes (I think because of porosity issues) I'm doing the best I can. I feel like one day, she had the teeny tiny ponytails. Then, I woke up the next day and her hair was down to her but :lachen:

indarican

shes such a cutie!!! She gonna have all the girls checkin her head when she get to elementry school!! Such full hair, your doing a great job.

bebezazueta

OMG! Absolutely adorable! She is indeed blessed to have a mama who can take care of all that beautiful hair! Great job and I love her smile! I love seeing kids happy.

CB1731

She's beautiful. I wish My mom knew how to take care of my hair when I was little. You are doing a wonderful job. I looooove that smile on her face. lol