February 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

L'Oreal Total 5 Repair Damage Erasing Balm
Just for Me! Leave In Detangler
Trader Joe's Organic Coconut Oil
15 pack of disposable shower caps...:look:

Annabelle 's (Perfect Blends)

Pear Apple Cream
Birthday Cake Cream
Creamy Hair Pudding/Leave in Conditioner

whiteoleander91,just purchased yesterday cant wait to receive them and smell them.

Last edited:
Kinky Curly knot today, come clean, curling custard

50-11 jars of Eco styler. Pink, clear, blue, brown

Ponytail holders.

Eta...Just went back and got Shea Moisture extra moisture detangler

Last edited:
1 8oz it's a 10 DC

Want to make sure I have enough for next week. Will be ordering the large size online this week

Pantene Co-Wash

0008087817263_500X500.jpg

Patene Moisturizing Leave-In Detangler

31uJ5xzXbyL._SY300_.jpg

I just bought both today, and I used them both. I like thus far, especially the detangler :yep:

2 bottles of Aussie 3 min deep conditioner.
1 liter of Aussie moist
2 bags of plastic caps

-seyani hair butter
-juicy buttercream
-blueberry co wash
-16 oz avocado conditioner

All She Scent It.

Eta: 1 month supply of priteva vitamins to try.

Last edited:
MileHighDiva

It's actually from Target! You know that one black brand that has the line of combs and satin pillows and scarves? I think it's called Evolve or something. For some reason it was the only shower cap I was able to find. I thought it was a bit extra but I have been seeing some strands of hair in my old one. The only thing is that it is a bit small, if you have a lot of hair it may not fully fit.

Claudie's Hair Revitalizer

Kahve Leave In Conditioner
Hair Frappé
Balancing Quinoa Coffee Hair Cream
Balancing End Insurance

Sally's
shower caps
hair clips
silk elements megasilk moisturizing deep conditioner sample packs x4; loved this when i was relaxed, so i wanted to revisit.

1 4oz It's a 10 leave-in

It's on sale at target.com so the Target store price matched it for me. I certainly didn't need another one, but it was $6 cheaper.

Brought a sample pack of All Things O`Natural, Morrocco method euro oil, and mixed greens by Brown butter beauty.

Walgreens

Shea moisture purification masque
Shea moisture raw Shea butter moisture retention shampoo

Sent from my EVO using LHCF

I bought Kurly Klips last week. They came in the mail yesterday. They're very beautiful and match my hair texture perfectly if I comb them out. I got the shoulder length spirals, which is way better than the mermaid length IMO. Mermaid would have been too long. In fact, I might find a way to trim the shoulder length ones. After I perfect my installation technique, no one will be able to tell me anything.

Oh. I totally forgot about my other hair related purchases:

Two packs of long spin pins
1 pack of headbands
1 goody ouchless band

Back