Flaxseed...

Did flaxseed oil change your body in any way?

• Yes - in a good way (explain)

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Yes - in a bad way (explain)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No not really/ haven't noticed

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters

graCeful_89

Did flaxseed oil change your body in anyway? Some women say their breast grew or their skin was moisturized? I've notice some odd little things going on myself.

How about you all?

ETA: If it has estrogen as one lhcf sister said, that would explain the change in boob size and discharge, not in a bad way at all just more of it. (TMI I KNOW) - I'm gonna have to go off of this. Its getting crazy.

Last edited:

QUINN

I dunno about the boobs, mine are already ginormous, so I don't need anymore!

Flasxseed is my ultimate lubricant. It moisturizes my skin (scalp included). It makes me regular too, that's the extra plus for me.

Esq.2B

This shyt grew my boobs!:wallbash::wallbash:

I was JUST on the phone with my friend last night telling her that. This is some buuuuuuuuullshyt! Trust me, I don't need ANYMORE! My bras are already expensive as heck and I do NOT have it in my budget to purchase anymore. I'm wondering if it's temporary.:nono:

I'm not sure if it helped with hair or skin because at the same time I started taking flaxseed oil, I upped my water intake. So I can't tell whether the additional hair and skin benefits came from flaxseed or water.

Jada

I just bought some and have been taking them for 2 days now. Hopefully I'll see something. Bigger boobs would be nice!

Tinky

holy crap, i need to start taking this if it gives you bigger boobs :lachen:

I bought some over a month ago & never even opened it. I didn't realize I was sitting on a gold mine. I need all the boobs I can get!

Platinum

I've noticed that my skin has a 'glow'. Flaxseed helps moisturize my skin. I haven't noticed a change with my boobs yet.:ohwell:

dcprdiva

It makes my skin look great and my new growth is softer -- helps me stretch. I stopped taking flaxseed a few years ago and recently restarted and love the results. I take it daily.

Kirei

Bigger boobs! Father Mercy! I am going to get some ASAP! I should have been taking it long ago, but I was playing around!

I have been the President of The IBTC for too long!:lachen:

The Sweetest B

Did flaxseed oil change your body in anyway? Some women say their breast grew or their skin was moisturized? I've notice some odd little things going on myself.

How about you all?

ETA: If it has estrogen as one lhcf sister said, that would explain the change in boob size and discharge, not in a bad way at all just more of it. (TMI I KNOW) - I'm gonna have to go off of this. Its getting crazy.

I will have to research the estrogen connection as I have fibroids.
:perplexed So that's what's going on. All the time I thought I was just gaining weight. I been noticing the jugs looking a little fuller over the last week. Now if I can just get them to head north:ohwell: I jumped on the scale the number still the same so I was like mmmmm. I take 2 tbls of the flaxmeal every day it keeps me plumbing running efficiently.:blush:

MAMATO

Bigger boobs... :grin: Let's me go and get some.... what about the butt...does that have any impact on it... ??? I need some help down there as well ...

growth2come

I only put two and two together when I joined the forum as my boobs were getting bigger and didnt know it was the flaxseed doing the dirty on me...seriously...I am packing more than I need in the chest department I dont need anymore...so the pills had to go!:nono:

MzOptimistic

Okay to the ladies who are getting extra boobage, please tell what brand you are using? I'm taking PP and have been taking this brand for about 2 1/2 years and no extra boobage is happening for me. So please tell. One poster already said GNC. What are you all using?

TIA:grin:

nicki6

I use the Spectrum brand oil for more than a year and no extra boobage. I take a tablespoon a day.

It makes my skin more moisturized and my new growth comes in softer and feels coated.

tada1

Oooohhhh. This is exciting. please include your dosage too :rolleyes:
I'm taking about 1500mg per day and erhmmmm...I need the low down y'all :lachen:

The Sweetest B

I eat 2 tbls of the grounded meal. I mix it into my smoothie or sprinkle over something I eat mainly on my eggs or cottage cheese. I got mines from vitacost

Ganjababy

I will have to research the estrogen connection as I have fibroids.
:perplexed So that's what's going on. All the time I thought I was just gaining weight. I been noticing the jugs looking a little fuller over the last week. Now if I can just get them to head north:ohwell: I jumped on the scale the number still the same so I was like mmmmm. I take 2 tbls of the flaxmeal every day it keeps me plumbing running efficiently.:blush:

I also have fibroids..the article below states that flaxseed can be taken if you have fibroids

http://www.millennium-healthcare.co...ds/holistic_protocol_for_uterine_fibroids.htm

Esq.2B

Okay to the ladies who are getting extra boobage, please tell what brand you are using? I'm taking PP and have been taking this brand for about 2 1/2 years and no extra boobage is happening for me. So please tell. One poster already said GNC. What are you all using?

TIA:grin:

Initially, I was taking Nature's Bounty capsules...1500 mg.

Then, I switched to the Puritan's Pride brand oil. I was taking 2 tsp a day. When I put on one of my old bras the other day and I had excessive spillage out of the top, I realized I had to retire the flaxseed. My boobs are the only thing growing.