Frederic Fekkai Samples

JFK

So, I "friended" (not a word, but, you know) Proctor & Gamble on Facebook for samples a couple of weeks ago and today received my Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Creme.

The packaging is great, looks like they spent quite a pretty penny but the ingredients in these products aren't mouth-dropping. The main feature is "pure olive oil".....*crickets*....I can add olive oil to my shampoo/conditioner/hair gloss if I want.

The samples are super tiny too and not enough for my hair.

Anyway, do you like Frederic Fekkai products?

LushLox

I've not used Fekkai products for a while but the glossing creme is superb, shine and bling for days. I also like his Protein Rx treatment.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I got a bunch of stuff from them from work...TG for free.

I really like the Overnight Protein RX treatment - great stuff but EXTRA expensive.
I like the Shea Butter Shampoo

The other stuff is nice but I have since replaced it in my collection.

greenandchic

Back when I wasn't that worried about the use of silicons in hair products, I loved FF products and used them on a regular basis. I did daily WnG (length wasn't my goal) so it worked out well for what I was doing to my hair.

Yes, the products are pricey and can't imagine buying them now. Maybe the Protein Rx Daily.

ChristmasCarol

Got 2 packages of samples (sent one to my mom's), so hopefully it'll be enough for my hair. I'll probably use them this week. I have waaaay too much condish already - and I'm headed to Ulta for the litre sale this afternoon. I hope I don't like the FF, lol.

belldandy

i tried a couple sample a few years back...it was some sort of gift basket I had recieved. i can remember not particularly liking the way it made my hair feel though.

omnipadme

I have yet to try a fekkai product I'd buy again. Instead of spending money on the packaging, how about beefing up the recipes? That's what I'd love to get a sample of.